Beiträge von Stonemuc

I installed a Gimp container but I don't know how to get access. What do I have to do after running the container? How do I finally start Gimp from.a remote desktop? I have a powerfull NAS system with much RAM and I want to.edit the stored photos on this system.

Is it possible to get GIMP working as a docker container and to access it with a port? Or is only a local gimp installation the way I have to chose?

Hello,

I'm Sebastian and I'm new here because I build my first NAS two days ago. I'm using OMV4 and installed the OMV extras. Also I'm running a mysql Database, zoneminder and owncloud in a seperate docker container. All works fine.
    But now I have an important question because I'm new in this.

At first I installed owncloud with the SQL lite database. Now I want to try MySQL because sql lite can cause some performance problems.
    I use a mysql database for zoneminder. Can I use the same database for owncloud? Or is it better to create a seperate database for owncloud?
    Which localhost do I have to chose in the owncloud installation? My IP adress:3306? Or do I have to map the port to another real port per port forwarding at first?

Than you for your help. Answers in German are also welcome.