Posts by Sharifin

There is the error for the Pi you need to specify haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest-armhf if you don't add a tag the plugin uses :latest by default.

still getting the same error after specifying armhf. Even other images that i tried to pull prompts the same error msg. I tried downloading from docker image repo in webui, it works other than that when i try to pull image doesnt work

Omv 4 on raspberry 4 updated all and issue still exist, Tried pulling other images prompted me error too

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker pull 'docker pull haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest'' with exit code '1':omv 4 running on raspberry 4. Updated omv and docker.

Error #0: OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker pull 'docker pull haugene/transmission-openvpn:latest'' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc:250 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMVRpcServiceDocker->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatus5m...', '/tmp/bgoutputBt...') #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(254): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->pullImage(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('pullImage', Array, Array) #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'pullImage', Array, Array, 1) #6 {main}