Beiträge von Connor Allick

Turns out it was simply just by adding the ZFS plugin that stopped it working! removed ZFS and its fine now, however now lost access to nextcloud as i had to redo my file systems where my appdata folder was stored, it didnt get copied as it was a hidden folder and i forgot about it

When i try to access the file systems tab i get this error -

Error #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; zfs list -H -o name,mountpoint -t filesystem' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/omvzfs/Utils.php(438): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1)#1 /usr/share/omvzfs/Filesystem.php(51): OMVModuleZFSUtil::exec('zfs list -H -o ...', Array, 1)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/zfs.inc(32): OMVModuleZFSFilesystem::getAllFilesystems()#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/manager.inc(280): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Zfs->enumerate()#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(821): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Manager->enumerate()#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(71): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getFilesystems()#6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(322): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array)#9 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)#12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusm8...', '/tmp/bgoutputEo...')#13 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#14 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(471): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('getList', Array, Array)#15 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getListBg(Array, Array)#16 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#17 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getListBg', Array, Array)#18 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getListBg', Array, Array, 1)#19 {main}

i havent changed anything to the server, i only have one file system created but it wont show it, but i can still see it in the shared folders tab and i can still use the shared folder from other computers and my own, anyone got any ideas? Thanks

Hi i am new to this, i want to do netcloud on my nas server (single board system) do i need docker or can i do this entirely with Portainer? Thanks any help will be greatly appreciated