Posts by slouma84

Thanks for your feedback!

I have reinstalled OMV and it went through....

However it is very slow communication...I did put it on a 2.0 USB flash disk may be that's why...it will improve if I put a 3.0 usb stick?

Otherwise do you have any idea to move everything linked to docker to an external drive...I am trying to find a solution...

thanks

thanks for you help!

The initial thread was about enlarging the sda1 partition so just wanted to be more clear. Sorry

So I will use clonezilla to backup my data and start a fresh new omv installation.

That said how to restore my saved data to the new flash disk

If you could detail step by step as I am so afraid of loosing all my settings and data...

Much appreciated

Hey Guys,

I have my sda1 installed on the same hard drive of my data. I want to move the sda1 partition to an external flash disk here sdb1?

Is this possible without any damages or loosing data?

Please let me know!

Thanks

Hey Community;

Since the last update (Sunday), I am no longer able to check updates from OMV 5 dashboard or by opening Putty session.

I am new in this world so I am trying to learn :)

Here details when typing sudo apt-get update :

Thought it was an issue with omv-extras so did uninstall omv-extras then apt-clean then installed it again but same issue....

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks for your kind support

Hey Guys,

I am pretty new here and just beginning this project.

I am trying to add Jackett docker image but I have an error.

It could not download and have the error message above.

Please support

Here the details :

Error #0:
    OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusJVr8qt' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents()
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(340): OMV\Json\File->read()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(262): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->finalizeBgProcStatus('/tmp/bgstatusJV...', '', Object(OMV\Exception))
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->pullImage(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('pullImage', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Docker', 'pullImage', Array, Array, 1)
    #7 {main}