Beiträge von Sockeye63

Hello all:

Looking to 'renovate' my previous OMV server with a clean install to latest stable build.

I am working from home due to current COVID issues so need to do this from the command line if possible.

1) Remove previous version of OMV 3.0.59 and leave base Debian OS installed for continued access.

2) Install via Debian package or apt-get latest stable version of OMV.

3) Will I have to update the base Debian OS before installing latest OMV or will that installation also update system, sources and OS ?

Any help appreciated for command line installtion - again - As I am working from home I won't have physical access to the system for CD's or a USB stick approach.

Thanks,

Gderf and FerociousOMV - I have been able to access from an older Win7 box that had been deprecated - using IE11 ^^.

Thanks for the advice.

We have recently completed a switch to all Win 10 desktops. Are you aware of any specific issues with win10 or MS Edge browser that would not allow me to connect? I would prefer to not have to run my win7 box on the network.

Thanks!

Hello all. This is a first visit.Looking for some help with an inherited OMV 3.0.59 installation and a blank access screen.

Browser tab has the Server ID so I know it is hitting the server in question but Web page is blank (white).

I am able to ssh and UNC to share path's but unable to administer from the web page.

This is an install on an HP DL 380 server with hardware RAID drives (3) for SMB shares.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks