Posts by blqt

Thank you raulfg3 !

I'm trying swag as a new container with port 180->80 and 1443->443 (my router is configured to forward ports 80/443 toward 192.168.0.10:180/1443) but it won't work. I have this error :

Some challenges have failed.,

IMPORTANT NOTES:,

- The following errors were reported by the server:,

Domain: nextcloud.mydomain.fr,

Type: connection,

Detail: Fetching,

http://nextcloud.mydomain.fr/.…vdyhfiaRryWRlwp56Dk4TImE:,

Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem),

To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was,

entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain,

contain(s) the right IP address. Additionally, please check that,

your computer has a publicly routable IP address and that no,

firewalls are preventing the server from communicating with the,

client. If you're using the webroot plugin, you should also verify,

that you are serving files from the webroot path you provided.,

ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. The issue may be due to incorrect dns or port forwarding settings. Please fix your settings and recreate the container

I can't find out what is blocking between my router and OMV. I also tried to start a new simple web service docker container (nginx) configured with 180->80, same thing it works on local network with external-IP:80 (again, my router does tcp 80->180), but doesn't work from my phone outside my network.

Do you know any command I could try to be sure openmediavault doesn't block anything on his side ?

Thanks again.

Hello,

I have openmediavault 5.5 installed on my Odroid HC2 with nextcloudpi running through docker plugin. Everything works great on my local network but I cannot access outside of my local network to neither nexcloud nor openmediavault web gui.

What I did :

- Static public IP : Ok (here, 82.1.2.3)

- DHCP on my router in order to have static local IP for openmediavault (192.168.0.10)

- Port forwarding : Ok, I have this configuration :

- 80 --> 192.168.0.10:80 (local IP of my openmediavault NAS), http port for nextcloud

- 443 --> 192.168.0.10:443

- 88 --> 192.168.0.10:88 (openmediavault port, I have changed it in General Settings)

Now, when I try accessing on my 4G phone to 82.1.2.3:80 (or 443 or 88) it's running forever and doesn't work in the end. But same adresses work when connected on my local network.

I believe port forwarding works because when I configure for example 555->88, I can access this way to openmediavault on my local network. Also, I have a separate raspberry pi with port open which I can access remotely.

At start I thought that nextcloudpi configuration was the problem (because in the end, that is my point, access to my nextcloud from outside my home), but then I tried to remotely access to openmediavault and it failed.

Has openmediavault some firewall to prevent remote access or something like that ?

Please don't hesitate to ask me for more information.

Thank you.