Posts by bartel

Most of the downloader plugins have not been ported to OMV5 or even to OMV4.

Here is the status of the plugins: RE: Why should you use or not use dockers

https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers

Thanks for reply,

I have a total of 37 plugins for all sections, so maybe I have everything correct on my omv install ?

I am interested by hosting on my raspberry : nextcloud, mpd, webserveur with mysql database server, calibre or ubooquity for ebook management.

And of course file storage / sharing / backup but I am sure that this is not a problem and it must be already in omv without plugin.

I understand that all the plugins of the list noticed as "docker" have to be installed via docker and for each of them I have to check an image on dockerhub and make the install with dockerfile and/or docker-compose file.

It is not possible to just "click and install" the plugin, is it correct ?

Thanks in advance !

click the omv aptclean button in omv-extras and post the output.

Here is the output :

Hello,

i am new on OMV, and I want to try it (version 5) on my Raspberry 4. I followed the instructions and the installation by script run wihout any problems.

Now I would like to use extra plugins : in the plugin section there is a green dot next to "openmediavault-omvextrasorg 5.3.4", so I think the installation is ok.

I have reboot the pi, refresh plugin page, try in others browsers... but impossible to see all these new plugins in this plugin section.

Am I missing something ? Docker is installed I don't know if it's important. I notice that I don't have the button "Backport" next to the "Update" (mise à jour) button. I try to search on this side but impossible to have this button displayed (see image).

If someone can help me it will be great. I ant to fix this problem before re-install from the begining and have a clean install for my future NAS :)

Thanks in advanced.