Posts by yeawhatever

So I have tranmission running through VPN - installed as part of the transmissionVPN template. All working fine.

I am wanting to force Jackett through the VPN as some sites are blocked by my ISP. I have tried changing the network that Jackett uses to the VPN one, but it doesnt seem to make a difference - Still getting blocked. Am I missing something here? What is the best way to tunnel Jackett searches through the VPN?

Also if I do set all of jackett to go through the VPN, I assume this means I wont be able to access the web UI via my reverse proxy? (uses a different network)

Thanks in advance guys. This one has been doing my head in for a while!!!!

Got a ticket open with Jackett where I am getting SSL expired certs and wondering if anyone on this side can help, as the guys helping in jackett forums are not Linux people.

I am trying to run jackett behind my reverse proxy and through VPN. I had it up and running (not through VPN) and all was good. Could search and download. Now any time I search or add indexer I get an error. Thought it was dns related but not sure now.

Wondering if I can delete old cert and get new one issued? Using letsencrypt with nginx backed in for reverse proxy and transmission_openvpn

See my error logs here

https://github.com/Jackett/Jac…87#issuecomment-691576426

i found that I need to stop the stack and then restart it after Nas boot. My transmission section of the "transmissionopenvpn"stack stays at starting often. The proxy and RSS sections both go to healthy normally.

Once you stopped and started stack mine is always fine. Give it a test and see

Saw something on here about startup delays which I might play with if I get round to it. See if that's causing the issue

Full disclosure.... I messed up and need some help

Was finishing setting up portainer and was having an error on jackett which google told me was a DNS error on docker.

I followed the instructions to edit the docker .json file but it broke docker - (Ill tackle that issue later)

I reversed the process and got docker back up and running. Portainer wasn't running, or showing as installed. I used the OMV gui to reinstall it, and expected it to pick up the previous volumes/stacks/containers etc. Unfortunately that didn't happen

Its now running 1.24.1 (I was on 2.0). but non of my data is there. It all looks to be still on the hard drive. What is the process for re-importing it/getting portainer to recognise the existing config?

Hi guys. Ive just transisitioned from a Synology over to OVM5. Dabbled prevously with Debian on some old hardware so some of this is familiar. Loving OVM.

Anyway, I followed the handy technoDad videos and got Transmission & Sonarr etc all set up via a stack, being tunnelled through my VPN Provider....(wasnt 100% sure why Sonarr etc needed to go through the VPN, but stuck with it)

Im trying to replicate my setup that I had on my Synology where I had a reverse proxy so I can remote access these web servers.

So far so good - I have got Heimdall accessable with letsEncrypt and DuckDNS for signing my certificate.

My domain is currently example.duckdns.org which takes me to the Heimdall landing page. If I want to then have Radarr for example as example.duckdns.org/radarr, am I right in thinking I remove the .sample from radarr.subfolder.conf in the nginx/proxy-confs folder?

Currently thats giving me a 404 error, but I believe its because its on a seperate network in Portainer. I used Technodads script to install the stack, and it routed most of the dockers through the VPN.) Heimdall I installed manually and passed that through the new bridged network that I needed to make for letsencrypt. Quick googling says that might be the issue, but I cant join radarr onto a different network Get the following error:

Container shairing namespace with another container or hostecannot be connected to any other network

Any suggestions? - I was thinking of readding SOnarr etc not through the VPN but that still doesnt help me access Transmission etc which clearly does need to go through the VPN.

(FYI I can locally connect to all services via web pages, so everything is up and running)