Fixed it by myself.
OMV5 changes the network setting of the system. Fortunately these settings can be configured with the commandline tool omv-firstaid, which comes with omv.
Steps to fix:
- its easiest to access raspi directly via console
- configure the network adapter to retrieve the ip-address via dhcp (we'll change it later to a static ip)
- install omv5 with the install script - see https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…-Developers/installScript
- open a terminal and execute omv-firstaid and assign your static address to your interface (run sudo omv-firstaid)
- open a web browser and open http://127.0.0.1
- Goto System - Network - Interfaces and add/remove your network adapter. Having WLAN and LAN at the same time is a bit more tricky, if a hidden ssid is used on the wlan. Because I am connected via LAN, I disabled the wlan adapter (can be done by editing the adapter and set the Method of IPv4 and IPv6 to disabled
- Don't forget to apply your changes
Hope that helps.