Beiträge von Hwulex

I've been experiencing the same problem for several weeks, and it was since an upgrade. Searching around, it appears mhddfs had a bug introduced in 1.39 which causes these segfaults.

Zitat

kernel: [344494.334022] mhddfs[8164]: segfault at 1 ip 000000000040443c sp 00007f5144ff89d0 error 4 in mhddfs[400000+a000]

Details are in this post, and its linked pages
    http://nramkumar.org/tech/blog…-crash-with-ubuntu-14-04/

Short of rolling back to 1.38, or compiling your own fixed version as per that thread, the easiest fix is

Code
    fusermount -zu /media/mountpoint
    mount /media/mountpoint

I've put these two lines in a bash script I can quickly run. I may look to automate it off the back of error logging, but right now it's a quick manual fix and it going down isn't super critical for me, I am more interested in just getting it working again without a reboot.

It would be awesome if we could get the fix detailed in that link built in to the OMV Plugins version.

Transfer speeds and ping are fine, if not blistering. Transferring between MBP2008+MtnLion and FX160+OMV over WiFi via LinksysE3200+ddwrt.

Code
    dom@mbp ~/Movies $ scp video.mp4 nas:~/
    video.mp4                                                                                  100%  258MB   9.2MB/s   00:28

Clean install of OMV, and have since done a full update. Both before and after update, I get constant timeout errors in the webgui making it nigh-on impossible to get anything done. I've searched around but no threads I found had problems matching mine.

Screenshot in first attachment: ignore the fact this is in the mhddfs plugin, it happens all over in native areas on the gui too.
    Not sure if it's relevant but when attempting to load something that causes the timeout the gui is also a bit wonky, as per second attachment.

nginx error logs are full of this:

Code
    2014/12/04 18:12:26 [error] 32487#0: *4998 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: ::ffff:10.0.0.113, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "POST /rpc.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "10.0.0.100", referrer: "http://10.0.0.100/"

Tried to increase fastcgi timeout (fastcgi_read_timeout 120s;) but made no difference; errors appear before timeout anyway, sometimes within a few seconds.

It's not a particularly powerful box (intentional for low power consumption) but never had these issues on 0.x which I'd been running for about a year. Would like to avoid re-building from scratch, but I've got nowhere in reconfiguring my setup so can do so if needs be. I have installed omvextras and mhddfs but due to problems encountered have not yet configured. Have only SSH service running, nothing else.

Also tried this from another thread, made no difference

Code
    sudo /etc/init.d/openmediavault-engined restart

Some support info

Thanks for any pointers.