Posts by Hylve

Change the options in the mntent section. If you edit the pool in the web interface, it will add them back though. I guess I could add a checkbox to disable them.

Is this something that can be implemented in the near future? Namely remove all the "x-systemd.requires" options from the union pools entry in fstab. And maybe a reload/check function for mergerfs so that all branches shows correct disks and not n/a without the need of modify mergerfs?

I have also a problem with this. I am running luks + snapraid and mergerfs.

I did remove all the "x-systemd.requires" options from the union pools entry in fstab. Then the system is able to boot and I can unlock each encrypted disk manually in the web gui and the mergerfs pools is expanding when the disks are unlocked.

The problem is that under "Union Filesystems" in web gui all the branches for the pool shows n/a but it seems to be working?

Is there a more elegant solution for this? Maybe reload the branches after unlocking the disks? I do not want to modify/edit the existing pool because then I have to remove all the "x-systemd.requires" options from the union pools entry in fstab again...