Beiträge von vandoe

Here is the yml:

Results of docker ps -a:

Code
    CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                  COMMAND                  C                                                                                                             REATED         STATUS                      PORTS                                                                                                                                                                                               NAMES
    674cf633316b   linuxserver/swag                       "/init"                  1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Exited (255) 47 hours ago                                                                                                                                                                                                       swag
    8fd4e954b281   bitwardenrs/server:latest              "/usr/bin/dumb-init …"   1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       3012/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8005->80/tcp, :::80                                                                                                             05->80/tcp                                        bitwarden
    b2f8fb6ddfe3   bitwardenrs/server:latest              "/usr/bin/dumb-init …"   1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       3012/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8080->80/tcp, :::80                                                                                                             80->80/tcp                                        Bitwarden
    1991c701edab   portainer/portainer-ce                 "/portainer"             1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 0.0.0.0:8000->8000/tcp, :::8000->8000                                                                                                             /tcp, 0.0.0.0:9000->9000/tcp, :::9000->9000/tcp   portainer
    ca5f9bc13f7e   e7a6cbc60efd                           "/init"                  1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours (healthy)       0.0.0.0:80-81->80-81/tcp, :::80-81->8                                                                                                             0-81/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, :::443->443/tcp   nginx_app_1
    8460e386215a   ea85f6595b0b                           "/scripts/run.sh"        1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 3306/tcp                                                                                                                                                                                            nginx_db_1
    fd6baf483d4a   ghcr.io/linuxserver/nextcloud:latest   "/init"                  1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:450->443/tcp, :::450-                                                                                                             >443/tcp                                          nextcloud
    93aef735fb6d   ghcr.io/linuxserver/mariadb:latest     "/init"                  1                                                                                                             1 months ago   Up 46 hours                 3306/tcp                                                                                                                                                                                            nextclouddb

Here is the complete swag log:

Acording to this source:

Reviewing this source it appears that it is a setup not using HTTPS. I 've gotten Bitwarden to work multiple times without https but most of the setups recommend using self-signed certs or let's encrypt. I've tried both but couldn't get either to work. Nextcloud is already running with nginx and let's encrypt so I was hoping to be able to build off that setup to run Bitwarden as well.

You also mentioned before that you can't use the port twice?

current swag is mapping 81:80

and the bitwarden you proposed is mapping 8005:80

Code
    bitwarden:
     image: bitwardenrs/server:latest # raspberry
      container_name: bitwarden
        volumes:
          - /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DATA/appdata/bitwarden:/config # <<<--- This has to be adjusted!!!
        ports:
          - 8005:80
        restart: unless-stopped

Thanks for coming up with these options

So I could just add this section to my existing Nextcloud/swag docker-compose? How does it connect with the existing ssl certs that are created by existing docker-compose

Here is the docker-compose file. I would sure appreciate the addded help for bitwarden. I have been going in circles for a while.

Thanks guys I have been changing too many things at once. What happened is I did not get a complete copy of my docker compose file. It was missing the tail end of the swag portion including port mapping. After cleaning up my port mapping I have next cloud working. Can I use this same nginx set up to add a self hosted bitwarden? Part of my problem was I was trying to get this going at the same time with overlapping ports.

None of this should be needed if you are using your old config folders.

Looking back I can see that now. It did seem like I had to change the nextcloud.subdomain.conf and I was surprised that the config.php file was already correct so I went back and compared the nextcloud.dubdomain.conf with back up file and they appear to be the same. Here is the log from the swag container.

Any thoughts on this error. I made no configuration changes to the router prior to this.