Some are but why would they need to be? 4.x repos are ready.
I had issues with proftpd-mod-vroot. I had to specify to install the 0.9.4 version from the debian stretch repos since the 0.9.3 version was pinned higher in the omv repos. You might need to manually install omv-extras 4 as well. I haven't had much time to keep testing upgrades. Without knowing what plugins you use, it is hard to give more advice.
Thanks for the info. I was not aware that 4.x extras repos had been created. The specific plugins I am using are:
- openmediavault-apttool 3.4
- openmediavault-backup 3.6
- openmediavault-couchpotato 3.2.2
- openmediavault-fail2ban 1.3.1
- openmediavault-keyring 1.0
- openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.26
- openmediavault-resetperms 3.3
- openmediavault-route 3.1.4
- openmediavault-rsnapshot 3.9
- openmediavault-sensors 3.0
- openmediavault-sickbeard 3.2.2
- openmediavault-snapraid 3.7.1
- openmediavault-symlinks 3.1.3
- openmediavault-unionfilesystems 3.1.17
Kan you indicate which are available/have issues on 4.x, that you know of?