Beiträge von IamCage

Hello guys, first sorry for my poor English, I will try to explain what happened. before 40 hours all was good. 30 docker working perfectly and today when sit on my computer and try to open portainer, said: "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED". i logged on to my machine and wrote the command "docker ps -a" and saw all dockers exited, without only 1 docker. try to start manually and get this error:

root@omv:~# docker start plex

Error response from daemon: AppArmor enabled on the system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output:

error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH

Error: failed to start containers: plex

The first thing I tried was to remove portainer and installed it again but take the same error. my skills with Linux are basic, and I don't know where are the logs to read them and check what happening before 40 hours.
    Read a few topics about this and nothing helped. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you in advanced.

okay, this both HDD's is working 300 days 24/7 , this is reason why smart said is not good?
    and why on first pic device is with different name and why second disc stay missing... i got problem with him to to wipe and make new filesystem. anyway now its workign but this missing is soo boring.

hello guys, first of all sorry for my poor English. I will try to explain what happening.

I saw OMV 6 and i like it too much and reinstall my computer with OMV6, but after few days i cant open the site. I change port from 80 > 8085 because Nginx want 80 port and i got many problems before with him. To be honest i don't want to start command "first-aid" , because all things working perfectly and its will be pain in ass if i reinstall it again...

Someone can help me? I can give anydesk to log in my computer and try to help me.

edit: stop nginx and change port to 80 and and give me white blank window. anyway not working :)

Thank you in advance.

Regards Cage

thank you :)