Beiträge von Meniak

Hey all,

I'm getting errors when I try to create a new share.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-media.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-media.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-media.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

systemctl status sharedfolders-media.mount returns this

Journalctl -xe

Any idea why I can't make shares anymore?

Thanks in advance.
    Fre

Hey all,

I'm getting errors when I try to create a new share.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-media.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-media.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-media.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

systemctl status sharedfolders-media.mount returns this

Journalctl -xe

Any idea why I can't make shares anymore?

Thanks in advance.
    Fre

Also, I'm having quite some trouble getting stuff working on this Odroid. I had Sickrage, couchpotato, Plex and some downloaders on the Cubox-i. All worked OK. On this Odroid, I can't get Plax nor Sickrage to work, it installs, starts but it gives me a 504 gateway time-out screen with nginx after a while. Any idea what could go wrong?

I only have 3 arm units, a raspi with usb 2.0, cubox-i with esata and this Odroid. My windows computer is a Nuc i5 5250 that has 4 USB 3.0, I would try that one.

I do have a windows box. I tried that route with ubuntu, connected the 4 bay (same probox as TS) on usb 3.0, same transfer speeds. Data transger on the box is 5Gbps on USB 3.0, 6 Gbps on eSata, so I suspect that the transfer is so slow because of the XFS to ext4. Would that make sense?

Oh, my disks are a 4 TB WD Red and a 4TB WD Black

I only have this 4 bay and a single bay. Still, I would need a Linux machine that can access the XFS so that leaves the Odroid out and the cubox-i has usb 2.0 or SATA.

I suspected as much, that's why I'm copying all my disks to ext4 formatted disks, a couple of days to go... 4MB transfer speed on this cubox-i going from XFS to ext4

I can't mount my drives on tis Odroid whereas I didn't have a problem on the cubox-I. I'm getting this error

Any idea what could go wrong? Maybe a kernel issue?

Edit: Seems this Odroid doesn't support XFS for some reason. It doesn't work in Ubuntu on Odroid too whereas it works without an issue on a nuc and another linux machine. Strange...

I'm asking anyone. There's a handy starting guide mentioned in the first post where the guy changes CPU governors, makes a bit of tuning and claims far better read/write speeds. The XU4 will be delivered next week or so and I want to get it up and running as quick as possible (running a cubox-i4 pro atm) and I am gathering some info.

Liitle question. Would it make a differecnce if you used the eMMC 5.0 instead of a regular class 10 card if used with 4-bay enclosure. Maybe plugins would load quicker but would you really see a difference?

@tekkb I asked already but no answer still. I saw on their forums people are asking in the Qnap section too. I'm not familiar enough with CLI to install ffmpeg by myself so I hope someone includes it in Emby. I'm running the server on a NUC but that's used for home automation so it would be better if I can run Emby on my NAS. I have the paying version so I can probably transfer a backup to the new Emby.

Apparently there's a working ffmpeg version in deb-multimedia.org

It won't let me make that 2 GB partition larger. I can only do something with the unallocated space. Where do you have the option to enlarge the 2 GB partition?

Sorry, I'm an idiot... Solved. :)

Hello,

I have a 64 GB micro SD card but when I installed the Cubox-I image it only uses 2 GB. I'm getting a disk full message now. Is there a way to use the complete 64 GB of the disk?
    Thank you in advance.

Getting this error when I try to start Sickrage. Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'sickbeard' start 2>&1': Starting SickBeard invoke-rc.d: initscript sickbeard, action "start" failed. Never happened before. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks