Beiträge von chrno

Hi, i want to point an error in tftp-remap.conf .
    It is there for some time, because i remember that wast time that i try to make pxe boot windows there was the same error, and cost me so much time to find it out like now :)
    and that was more than year ago .

So the error is on last row : now is

• rg \ /
    • and has to be
    • rg \\ /
    • this make windows to give : file boot bcd error code 0xc00000f

Hi today a try to install openvpn plugin from plugins. I setup it and create client certificate, after i turned it on and there were no problems . But when i try to connect from my client i get : TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds .I get to the logs and in open vpn log on the server i have this :

Code
    Tue Jul  3 11:03:43 2018 OpenVPN 2.3.4 x86_64-pc-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [PKCS11] [MH] [IPv6] built on Jun 26 2017
    Tue Jul  3 11:03:43 2018 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.1t  3 May 2016, LZO 2.08
    Tue Jul  3 11:03:43 2018 NOTE: your local LAN uses the extremely common subnet address 192.168.0.x or 192.168.1.x.  Be aware that this might create routing conflicts if you connect to the VPN server from public locations such as internet cafes that use the same subnet.
    Tue Jul  3 11:03:43 2018 Cannot load certificate file /etc/openvpn/keys/server.crt: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line: error:140AD009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file:PEM lib
    Tue Jul  3 11:03:43 2018 Exiting due to fatal error

I am using it this plugin for year now in my workplace (small computer workshop) it is most essential tool in my work , i do everething with it : memtest86 , memtest86+,hdat2 , hard disk sentinel, videomemtest,Windows 7,8,8.1,10 x86/x64 install , live mint for data backup and much more .
    But recently more, more new notebooks comes with only uefi bios and no legacy mode so this plugin is no work for this type of PC so pls make it uefi compatible .
    PS: 10x for the hard work this is most amazing plugin ...

New problem

Ok it is my bad again i didn't give a acl permeation of vboxuser for the folder where VM folder resents :)

Cache cleared , and with different browser exact same errors .

SO, my bad :

Code
    root@server:/# apt-get install build-essential
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    build-essential is already the newest version.
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

Code
    root@server:/# /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
    Stopping VirtualBox kernel modules ...done.
    Recompiling VirtualBox kernel modules ...failed!
      (Look at /var/log/vbox-install.log to find out what went wrong)

Code
    root@server:/# cat  /var/log/vbox-install.log
    Makefile:185: *** Error: unable to find the sources of your current Linux kernel. Specify KERN_DIR=<direc                     tory> and run Make again.  Stop.
    Makefile:185: *** Error: unable to find the sources of your current Linux kernel. Specify KERN_DIR=<direc                     tory> and run Make again.  Stop.

Code
    [ ? ]  vboxautostart-service
     [ + ]  vboxballoonctrl-service
     [ + ]  vboxdrv
     [ + ]  vboxinit
     [ + ]  vboxweb-service

Code
    root@server:/# cat /etc/group | grep box
    cdrom:x:24:chrno,vbox
    vboxusers:x:116:

root@server:/# cat /etc/passwd | grep box
    vbox:x:997:116::/var/lib/vbox:/bin/sh

So maybe it is not installed properly :D . Now what ?

Whatever you did, the system wants to uninstall virtualbox. Try:

apt-get purge virtualbox-4.3 openmediavault-virtualbox

Then reinstall using the webinterface and the plugin

- That and reinstall do the trick 10x ....

Ok i was able to install with this script , but now when i try to connect to phpVirtualBox i get this error:

and this too :

Code
    root@server:~# dpkg -l |grep -E "virt|openm"
    ii  openmediavault                     2.2.4                             all                                  Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.4                               all                                  GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg        2.13.2                            all                                  OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openvpn                            2.2.1-8+deb7u3                    amd64                                virtual private network daemon
    ii  phpvirtualbox                      4.3-3                             all                                  PhpVirtualBox is a web interface for VirtualBox
    ii  proftpd-basic                      1.3.4a-5+deb7u3                   amd64                                Versatile, virtual-hosting FTP daemon - binaries
    ii  virtualbox-4.3                     4.3.38-106717~Debian~wheezy       amd64                                Oracle VM VirtualBox
    ii  virtualbox-extpack-installer       4.3.34.1                          all                                  VirtualBox extpack installer.

I was able to upgrade to 2.2.4 but still unabbe to install virtualbox :

Some prehistory , yesterday the server was on "0.5.6 sardaukar" . This i s server for small firm that i setup 2 years ago and it was working grate without maintenance. But yesterday the boss of the firm called me and say that he want a windows machine for something . So i i tough that virtualbox plugin is my think but after tried to install ops surprise there is no more support for squeeze . So i use this tread [SOLVED] Can't update from 0.5.60 to even 1.0 to upgrade to 1.19 . It goes ok. But now when i try to install virtual box i get this :

So dpkg -l | grep virtualbox get me this :

Code
    root@server:/# dpkg -l | grep virtualbox
    ii  phpvirtualbox                      4.3-3                             all          PhpVirtualBox is a web interface for VirtualBox
    ii  virtualbox-4.3                     4.3.38-106717~Debian~wheezy       amd64        Oracle VM VirtualBox
    iF  virtualbox-extpack-installer       4.3.28                            all          VirtualBox extpack installer.

i thing that some part of the problem is the difference in the versions of virtualbox and extpack but i don't know how to resolve this .
    some more info :
    this is my source list:

openmediavault.list:

Every time i login i see this sign ,after restart too. The problem is i doesn't remember make changes , the bigger problem is that when i hit apply get this fck long sh*t :

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'postfix' disable 2>&1': update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing insserv: warning: script 'S99selinux' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv: warning: script 'S97DbSecuritySpt' missing LSB tags and overrides insserv: warning: script 'S77.SSH2' missing LS on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Max recursions depth 99 reached insserv: loop involving service quotarpc at depth 7 insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and mountall if started insserv: loop involving service mountall at depth 4 insserv: loop involving service checkfs at depth 3 insserv: loop involving service quota at depth 10 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: loop involving service networking at depth 6 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and resolvconf if started insserv: loop involving service resolvconf at depth 6 insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and checkroot if started insserv: loop involving service checkroot at depth 3 insserv: loop involving service mountdevsubfs at depth 2 insserv: loop involving service mtab at depth 4 insserv: loop involving service module-init-tools at depth 4 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and ifupdown-clean if started insserv: loop involving service ifupdown-clean at depth 4 insserv: There is a loop at service selinux if started insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and mountoverflowtmp if started insserv: loop involving service mountoverflowtmp at depth 8 insserv: loop involving service mountall-bootclean at depth 7 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: loop involving service kbd at depth 13 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: loop involving service mountnfs-bootclean at depth 7 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: There is a loop between service openmediavault-beep and ifupdown if started insserv: loop involving service ifupdown at depth 9 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: loop involving service bootlogd at depth 4 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: loop involving service keyboard-setup at depth 5 insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting selinux depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting DbSecuritySpt depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: Starting .SSH2 depends on openmediavault-beep and therefore on system facility `$all' which can not be true! insserv: exiting now without changing boot order! update-rc.d: error: insserv rejected the script header' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:90 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(56): OMVSysVInitScript->update(true) #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/postfix.inc(53): OMVSysVInitScript->exec() #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(162): OMVModulePostfix->stopService() #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(253): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #10 {main}

And now everything is working but i cant make any changes because of this ....