Beiträge von Athor

Hi folks and thanks for the help in advance...
    I've noticed that my torrents have stopped downloading neither has it created any files in the directories assigned. Any ideas?

Yes it is using a static IP. I've found the problem with it after reviewing the logs. It did not like the ntp server that I had in there. Once I removed ntp.pool.org it started right up. and from a look at the logs it seems to be working fine. I think that the log file should be accessible where all of the others are. That would have given a glue as it was complaining of rubbish and then gave the line number in the omv.conf file. If you need that help with making it better I'm game once I get home from the office.

I had to pipe it to a file and download it then cut and paste. For some reason I can't seem to copy from the ssh window...

/usr/bin/mysqladmin Ver 8.42 Distrib 5.5.38, for debian-linux-gnu on x86_64
    Copyright (c) 2000, 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
    affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
    owners.

Server version 5.5.38-0+wheezy1
    Protocol version 10
    Connection Localhost via UNIX socket
    UNIX socket /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
    Uptime: 32 min 44 sec

Threads: 1 Questions: 121 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 279 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 68 Queries per second avg: 0.061.

Folks, does anyone have a solution for this error? When I try to enable DHCP I get this:

Error #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; invoke-rc.d 'dnsmasq' restart 2>&1': Restarting DNS forwarder and DHCP server: configuration syntax check failed!
    invoke-rc.d: initscript dnsmasq, action "restart" failed.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:169
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(155): OMVSysVInitScript->invoke('restart')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/dnsmasq.inc(61): OMVSysVInitScript->restart()
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleDnsmasq->applyConfig()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(501): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

I have a Linksys ea6300 which I do not find in the DB and I'm hesitant to attempt running something else on it for fear of bricking it. I'm not happy that the Linksys is managing the network properly e.g. en I type a short name for a server in a browser it sends the request out on the internet which is not what I would expect and that's why I'm looking for another solution.

I am running iredmail with TLS/SSL encryption on debian and trying to connect with the roundcube plugin. I can connect using Outlook to the server just fine. The iredmail server is a virtual which is running inside of OMV. When I try t connect I am getting the error Connection to storage server failed. I can't seem to find a log file for roundcube.

Does anyone have any ideas?