Beiträge von badway

Thanks for your support, you made my day :)

I think I found something that may cause the error one of my share which is NTFS give the following

initially the data for owncloud was on that share

Thanks for the tips.

It seems something is blocking port 80

root@BADdebian:~# service nginx start

Code
    Starting nginx: nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)

nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:80 failed (98: Address already in use)
    nginx: [emerg] still could not bind()
    nginx.

Hi All.

Sorry if this topic came up before, but I tried to find out in all threads how to fix it but completely failed

Issue: Installing owncloud plugin via omvextrasorg on omv 1.0.7 kralizec

Plugin installation was fine, but I can't enable it, tried to restart and then everything is not working WEB GUI is not responding

I tried some input about unistall and reinstall via .sh "owncloud_alias_install.sh" and "owncloud_alias_uninstall.sh" and looks like it worked, I simply tried again to enable the plugin "STUPID" now I can't the GUI at all.

SMB / SSH / SFTP everything is working fine

Hi All,

I had a new rsync job running and forgot to disable an old job, which copied my OS portion into one of my data drives.

My current problem is that I can't delete the folders and don't know who is the owner tries via extplorer and CIFS with no luck.

Any tips is appreciated.

thanks

As said luckily I still have a windowsPC running I was able to unDelete.

Back to my original question is there any undelete bootable USB images? I had to remove the HDDs to the main PC to be able to run something to check them?

Luckily I found out that I have an old copy of Active undelete, already started recovering hope that I get most of my files Back.

A big headache if YOU don't read and click yes.

It seems to be a typo, I had to install ssh-server to be able to copy the source list, so I worked from my PC and not the server.

Currently it is installing, and working I was able to mount all my drives, currently I am looking for the best option to go forward, I have a full HDD 3TB but NTFS, I think it is better to move to ext4.

what is the best option to copy the data between the drives?

Thanks for your support

Thanks ryecoaaron, I already tried your recommendation, card was detected and everything is fine Debain is installed.

Currently something is wrong with the package I get a lot of missing files and errors, I had to jump back to work will give it a try in the afternoon.

The only thing I may see is that I followed your other thread were Kralizec was in K not k.

Can this be an issue

thanks