Beiträge von wastez

It’s clear that it can’t connect with the unix permissions set above.
    You have set only read and write for user root and group users.
    Set the following:
    chown -R pseudonym:pseudonym /sharedfolders/Delorean

Hello,

Got an error during upgrade:

Code
    openmediavault (4.0.18-1) wird eingerichtet ...
    /usr/bin/deb-systemd-helper: error: unable to read openmediavault-issue
    dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten des Paketes openmediavault (--configure):
     Unterprozess installiertes post-installation-Skript gab den Fehlerwert 1 zurück
    Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
     openmediavault
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

After every restart the rrdcached service isn't working anymore.
    So it has to be fixed after every restart with omv-mkconf rrdcached to get it working again.

Not a big issue but would be great if it could be fixed.

Thanks.

Did you also uninstall plugins they are not in the main package? For example plex is also available in omv-extras 4 and i had installed it via omv-extras 3. Would you uninstall it before the upgrade? Or would be enough to upgrade and then upgrade to omv-extras 4 and upgrade plex after it?

@Christian0P
    It's not working because a docker app is running in its own container (thats how docker is working) so it has no access to other folders. (also a symlink will not work)
    You can bind the needed folder in the docker plugin.

For example:
    bind the following:
    /mnt/mydrive (hostpath) to /downloads (container path)
    Then you have to configure in jdownloader the downloads path to /downloads and it will be stored in /mnt/mydrive.

You dont have to create a symlink or anything else, and if it is setted in the plugin it is also saved after restart.
    You have also to look that it isn't set to RO.

You can edit it in the jdownloader.service which is stored in /lib/systemd/system/

After you edited it you have to reload the systemd daemon.
    This is the command to reload it: systemctl daemon-reload

And of course you have to restart jdownloader too.
    systemctl restart jdownloader.service

I used different ssh clients and yes it's disconnecting after it runs in a timeout.
    Before Jessie it was disconnected on the Server side on shutdown.
    I just wanted to inform you that these packages will authorize systemd to terminate all usersessions, which solves this problem.

Hello,

I know this is a problem of Jessie but i want to inform you about it:
    If you shutdown or reboot Jessie the ssh connection isn't terminated by systemd, so the ssh client won't close until it runs into a timeout.
    If you would install default libpam-systemd and dbus, systemd can terminate all user logins inclusive the ssh connection.

Thanks & Greetz
    Wastez