Beiträge von caseyj

Since omv 3.0 I have all my drive in /srv ....

So for me I have something like :

Code
    datadir = /srv/dev-disk-by-label-XXXXXX/Datas-ssd/mysql

Input in extra options and got this :

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl start 'mysql.service' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for mysql.service failed. See 'systemctl status mysql.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(86): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(104): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('start', NULL, false) #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/mysql.inc(107): OMV\System\SystemCtl->enable(true) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(194): OMV\Engined\Module\MySql->startService() #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusAE...', '/tmp/bgoutputnj...') #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array) #10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #14 {main}

?(?(

I did test this plugin but dislike it. Now I test it again and it have proxy ! :love::love::love:
    Thanks a lot dear modo ! You are the boss :thumbup:

I have VPN so I up again my VM as server proxy ! Way too good :saint:

UPDATE :
    In fact there is a problem specific to DELUGE :
    Proxy settings ignored !
    More...
    ;(;(;( .... Grrr....... :cursing::cursing::cursing:

The drive enclosure seems to implement staggered spin-up since otherwise it would need a 12V/10A PSU and I would believe your real idle consumption is around 50% of the above number? Still not really 'low power' but at least your drive enclosure seems to support SMART. Sometimes with those JMicron SATA port multipliers (JMS539 is such a thing) SMART data for 2nd to last disk is partially faked (depends on the firmware). I hope you use the enclosure in JBOD mode?

ok :saint:

Can you show output of the following two commands:

Code
    lsusb
    smartctl -a /dev/sdb

Sorry sure :

The mini PC use stardard DC_12V/5A Adapter so around 60W

Orico use DC 12V6.5A Adapter so around 78W

They both = 138 W.
    (Previously I got a server with a 300W)

Zitat

The upgrade from 3.x to 4.x should not require removing the plugins and has gone much better than any version upgrade for me.

Good to hear !

Zitat

This a really good idea. A visit of Europe can be very satisfying

We been there 2 Y ago. Good souvenir !

It will be so good if we have something like : Unenable or Delete the (dam****d) pluins and set the priority to the system to restart correctly and without 502 error. When you upgrade your OMV the morst pluing are not compatible so... Pfsense eg. simply list the plugins installed and didnt care of them as the priority is to reboot correctly the system newly upgrade.

Zitat

...should be done only when a physical access to the server is guaranteed...

Zitat

try it with omv-firstaid over ssh or direcly on your omv system

The server is in Europe and I am somewhere in Asia, should I buy a ticket ? :D:D:D

Zitat

management interface like IPMI

Nah... Just a normal home PC you know...

Zitat

It is recommended to remove all OMV-extras plugins and other extensions before an upgrade is done.

This option should be integrated in the process of upgrade and display some warning! As in the end if the user didnt do it he will have sure problem after reboot !

Zitat

pretty much same for me. . . . one minute everything was fine, then boom, Bad Gateway!

For me the hell begins with a simple CLI SSh update and then reboot and then BAM ! Voila.....

I access to a server omv 2.x remotely and control it by virtualbox VM. All was fine then I update(not upgrade!) it and restart. Virtualbox server fail to start..... PFFFTTTTTTT.... so I do omv-release-upgrade upgrade 2.x to 3.x : BAM 502 bad gateway.... Think that it would become better I do again omv-release-upgrade 3.x to 4.x BAMMMM ! Now I even do not access by SSH ! And the server is AWAY from me ! Feel really upset here with OMV here...... ||||||