Posts by Martijn

A few weeks ago i freshly installed OMV3.0 on my machine. I installed PLEX and this is function normally, i also installed Sab and CP (all with OMV-extra) but i can not get in to the webinterface. Sickbeard is working fine. Any one can help me out, my linux skills are less then basic i am afraid ^^

Still problems here, but this time it looks like a problem how VB is installed and not really plugin related. Fyi i had VB running but that Disk broke. Few days ago i deinstalled the plugin, removed the shared folder (on a broken disk) and removed the user.

I treid installing within the UI but get

Failed to get configuration (xpath=//services/virtualbox)

Outcome of apt-get install openmediavault-virtualbox

Whern installing the plugin i get the next error message in the UI

Could it be broken?

Thanks for your repley. Booted in Gpart with from USB. /dev/md127 shows as 21.83tib but is not readable and or resizable. It shows:

I recently added another 6 tb to my raid5 array. Alltough i created this array in OMV1.9 i still get the 32bit flag problem when rezising the filesystem from 16.31TiB.

the error code i get:

Outcome of cat proc/mdstat

Code
    Personalities : [raid6] [raid5] [raid4]
    md127 : active raid5 sda[0] sdc[4] sde[3] sdd[2] sdb[1]
    23441563648 blocks super 1.2 level 5, 512k chunk, algorithm 2 [5/5] [UUUUU]

outcome of dumpe2fs -h /dev/md127

I have installed Sickrage due the plugin and since a week or so i have a lot of PP automatic and manual failure. Anyone can help me find the problem?

I have an issue installing my new canon laser printer within the CUPS plugin. It is a relative new Canon LPB-6030b and i have installed the linux drivers from the canon website. In the CUPS interface i can choose Canon LBP6030/6040/6018L driver now. The installation process and the interface says it should be working but i can not get it to print. If i ask for a testpage there is no error, and after a few secs it says job complete. Anyone who can point me in the right direction to get is working?

Thanks for you repley, I just read that thread. But it looks like it is something else. My plugin side is working fine (can (de)instal, backup settings and restore setting). I can not log in in the SR UI. Maybe it will work with a total fresh install, but i prefer not because i have more then 100 shows with a lot of different settings

When transmission finish a download the file has 2755 right, this means my SB and HP can not post proces. I would like to change this to 0770. In sab this is an option in the interface but not in transmission. Any1 can tell me how to change this?