Hi there

... could not find a similar thread, here we go:

for a few weeks, I notice a strange behavior of my automated snapRAID job:

• Omv: 4.1.35-1
    • SnapRAID: 11.3-1
    • Scheduled job: /usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff - everyday on 09:30 pm
    • Delete Threshold: 55

Problem:

• Unless the number of delete files < 55, the actual behavior is the expected result: The Sync/Scrub Job is performed and completed
    • Is the number of deleted files > 55, the actual behavior is NOT the expected result:

Interesting, that after the 2nd check the sync job is started [2020-04-23 21:30:06] omv-snapraid-diff: INFO: 'Changes detected [A-13,D-101,M-0,C-84,U-0] -> deleted files (101) is below threshold (55). Running SYNC Command.' :?::?::?:

Anyone encountering similar problems? What am I doing wrong...?

thy and regards

...as I have everything backed up, I tried upgrading:

after correcting some unmet dependencies ('apt-get -f install') and moving away the backports.list ('mv /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list /root/') everything went smoothly

thx - and there goes my usual donation after an upgrade :thumbup:

delete it from the omvextras file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/

It's already deleted from there:

Code
    # This is file is generated.
    # OMV-Extras repos
    #
    # OMV-Extras.org
    deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus jessie main
    # OMV-Extras.org Testing
    deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-testing jessie main
    # Docker
    deb https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-docker jessie main

so, my delete attempts from within the WebIF seems to have deleted the repo already...?

actually, there are no network problems of my system that I'm aware of. The error above is thrown in the process of disabling / deleting the Plexserver repo - no errors elsewhere...

any other way to get rid of the plex repo? or is the above error nothing to worry about regarding the upgrade from 3.x to 4.x?

Thank you ryecoaaron!

Just to be sure (and now being OT, sorry):

1. Uninstall omv-extras (just the plugin for all other plugin)
    2. omv-release-upgrade -> OMV is upgrading from 3.x to 4.x (but all plugins are not! and there's no problem, e.g. regarding versions/decencies etc? Like: plugins on 3.x and system on 4.x?)
    3. install omv-extras
    4. upgrade the plugins from 3.x to 4.x (I always update the plugins via OMV WebIF, how to update them via CLI?)

... and thats it?

Thx!

Disable it in omv-extras in the web interface or purge omv-extras. apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg.

thx for your reply!

The above error is the result of disabling / deleting the Plexserver repo in omv-extras, so this does not work.

If I purge omv-extras: There are no impacts on the installed plugins (that I want to keep) or regarding the upgrade process? I just reinstall omv-extras again once on 4.x?

And regarding the update from 3.x to 4.x: I have "Docker repo" installed and "OMV Docker GUI" Plugin - there is a 4.x version of this plugin, right? I'm not finding it under https://bintray.com/beta/#/ope…pers/arrakis?tab=packages

thanks

Hi there

I'm in the process of upgrading from 3.x -> 4.x. Therefore I'd like to clean up my plugins situation. I ran into the following error, when trying to disable / delete the old Plexmediaserver repo (under OMV-Extras):

pr.JPG

How do I delete the old repo?

thx and regards

Something I realized this morning in my most recent Snapraid email notification from the snapraid-diff script is that the bcc: field is getting populated by "MAILER-DAEMON@localdomain" and that seems to be causing the undeliverable email. The diff script looks like it it should only using the primary and secondary addresses. Hmm.

... same here with gmail (sender and recipient but different accouts) and snapRAID notification emails:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

MAILER-DAEMON@xxx.localdomain

8 core CPU + 2GB ram is more than enough for plex to transcode audio and video on multiple videos at once

Did you test on this one? Looking at the Odroid XU4 with it's "Samsung Exynos 5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa", I doubt to reach the ~2000 Passmark needed to transcode one 1080p stream... ?(

Als Anregung, meine Lösung sieht wie folgt aus:

Auf meinem RPi läuft ein Script, welches laufend sämtlichen relevanten Clients anpingt (mobile Clients ausgenommen, da diese "zu oft" aktiv sind - hier wecke ich mit einer App) . Bei vorhandenem Echo wird das MagicPacket gesendet. Das Script legt sich 20 Min. schlafen und startet dann von vorne (Autoshutdown ist auch auf 20 Min. eingestellt).

Von ausserhalb des LANs wecke ich den Server mit https://github.com/sciguy14/Remote-Wake-Sleep-On-LAN-Server

I keep getting the same notifications when my system resumes from suspended mode.

votdev: checking those config-files but I don't understand what parameters I have to change to avoid those notifications...