Beiträge von balchy

If you need your sql not to be accessed from Lan just from another container a simple iptables rule would help you denying traffic from Lan. Just a quick idea

Indeed I could, thanks for the tip.

Both your suggestions sounds good to me. I'll add them to my ToDo list together with the possibility to bind-mount files/folders in read-only mode. Before doing any change though I'll add the plugin to the Docker stable repo. Further changes will then be made in the testing repo and merged to stable when considered ready.

Thankyou very much - I will keep an eye out!

Hi

Thanks so much for developing this plugin - awesome!

Is it possible to link two containers together?
    I'm still learning about Docker, but understand it to be a way to enable communication between containers without exposing network ports etc.

I wanted to test a container for tinytinyrss - which needs an SQL database, which can be exposed through a linked container ... see here: https://hub.docker.com/r/alamut/ttrss/
    docker run -d --link mysql_ttrss:db -p 80:80 -e TT_DOMAIN=example.com --name=ttrss alamut/ttrss
    (where mysql_ttrss is container, db is alias)
    I think all aside from the --link parameter can be set in the GUI

If this is too much to expose in the GUI - could there be a way to expose the ability to add additional parameters to the docker "run" command?

Thanks in advance

Hi - thanks, my issue, I believe, is that the old aufs plugin is no longer available. I removed the 1.02 aufs plugin, and it no longer appears as a plugin I can install.

Here is the output of dpkg -l | grep openmediavault [ post removal (via GUI) of the aufs plugin ]

ii openmediavault 1.19 all Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-backup 1.0.11 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-keyring 0.3 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-nut 1.2 all OpenMediaVault Network UPS Tools (NUT) plugin
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 1.28 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-owncloud 1.4 all OpenMediaVault ownCloud plugin
    ii openmediavault-snapraid 1.5 all snapraid plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-unionfilesystems 1.8 all Union filesystems plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii openmediavault-virtualbox 1.3 all VirtualBox plugin for OpenMediaVault.

Hi all

Background
    I had this error in the webgui - 'Failed to open file 'js/omv/NavigationPanel.js'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/htmlpage.inc:4
    Possibly after adding a new weblink to the media/links plugin.

so followed advice I found here and remove the links plugin, then

rm -r /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/*
    apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault

then attempted reinstall of all my plugins via
    apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault-

Looks like all but one succeeded and are now correctly showing in the GUI

But I get an error regarding AUFS (I had the openmediavault-aufs plugin version 1.02 installed)
    "Reinstallation of openmediavault-aufs is not possible, it cannot be downloaded." - I guess this is because there is a newer, aufs/mhddfs plugin. I shall move to this, however, I need to manage the existing pool configuration...

Is there another way I can refresh the GUI and recover the existing plugin GUI?
    Would a remove and install via the GUI plugin manager mean I would lose my AUFS pool configuration?