Posts by gadric

3.7.6 appears to have fixed everything but the Diff script is still issuing the same error at line 490.

Same error here.

ah I see. Maybe the unisonFS plugin is the problem. Can you please post your fstab config ? I would like to check if something in my config is wrong.

my config look is this:

Code
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-xxxx /srv/yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fuse.mergerfs defaults,allow_other,direct_io,use_ino,category.create=mfs,minfreespace=500G 0 0

Hi,

I am running OMV Server (latest OMV4 version) with the most recent version of Plex Media Server (version 1.15.4.994, non-docker). All my media is on a unisonfilesystem drive. Yesterday I saw that mergerfs has an update to version 2.26.2 (previous version: 2.25.1). After upgrade, Plex is not able to find any files. It always says "File not available". I can play everything with VLC or MPC. Media files on drives outside UnionFS is also works with Plex.

Now I downgraded mergerfs to version 2.25.1 again and everything works fine.

Anyone has the same problem or know a solution?

I tried the script yesterday and it works like a charm. Thank you for publishing the guide.

However, it does not send the notification e-mails from "scheduled jobs" as a telegram message to me. Is the e-mail notification in "scheduled jobs" not integrated in the default notification agent?

Hi,

I justed reinstall OMV 3.0 as my system HDD crashed. I also reinstalled the lastest letsencrypt version. The setup works fine and I can also generate a valid certificate. However, I am not able to create a cron job. When I try to enter the omv-letsencrypt command in the shell, it says that the command does not exists. A reinstall of the plugin did not help. Is this a bug?

best regards,

Hi,

today I applied the updates in the updates section. There were standard debian updates. However, the xrdp plugin stop working. When I try to start xrdp in shell, it shows me:

Code
    # service xrdp start
    A dependency job for xrdp.service failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.

Using "journalctl -xe", the following is displayed.

can anyone help? Thanks!

This is the output.

I get the following error using your command:

Hi,

tried to install udisks2 using the apttool. However, it resulted in the following error and want me to run "apt-get -f install". Anyone can help? The Update section in the WebGUI shows all OMV components as updates.

Code
    You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    systemd-sysv : Depends: systemd (= 215-17+deb8u7) but 230-7~bpo8+2 is to be installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

This is the result of apt-get -f install: