Posts by chanders

HI All,
    I accidentally updated to Debian Stretch because I had in my sources.lst file "stable" instead of "Jessie" and it updated all the way.

Is there something I can do or will my OMV eventually crash?

I just performed a clean install of 3.0.87 but when I try to install the NZBGet plugin I get this error. I checked my sources file but couldn't find any errors. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

My sources file

This is the error I am getting

I also have a cubox i4 pro. Can someone explain how you plan to connect a number of disks to the cubox? Is it via the e-sata port? How would you connect multiple disks to get a RAID going?

You can change the action for the back button in KODI to do the same by editing the keyboards.xml file so you can get the same behavior in KODI. The default skin is Confluence.

I too have had the same problem with Amazon video. I usually just restart the Fire TV but I will use your tip if it givs trouble in the future.

My tip: Explore the "Live TV" section. Right now I am using KODI as my set top box with over 500 premium channels so I only use one device for Media (OMV) /Streaming (Amazon Video, Netflix) / Live TV (HBO, Sho, CBS, DSC...).

I think I just found my favourite thread :)

I bought both the Fire TV Stick and Fire Tv. In fact that was the reason I built my OMV box! I love it. I have done the same as you guys and installed KODI. My setup works perfectly so I didn't bother to install SPMC.

I think I will still look into it though. I am still amazed what this little hardware can do.

What Skins do you guys find works best? I use bello but I think experience works just as well.

Do you guys have any tips you all would like to share?

Hi all, this is my first post :)

I have zoneminder installed (the one compiled to use nginx) and it is working beautifully when no authentication is required to access zoneminder.

I am having a problem however when I try to enable a username and password. For some reason the video is not showing up when it is enabled. After looking at the logs I can see that the sockets either are not being created or the sockets that are created cannot be connected to. Sample err from log below

socket_sendto( /tmp/zm/zms-> 259629s.sock ) failed: No such file or directory

Looking at an Ubuntu thread here, two methods seemingly fixed the issue

and

Set the correct timezone in etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. This fixed the time issue, unauthenticated user issue and the socket issue.

Since I am not using apache but nginx I am at a lost. Would someone with a little more experience be able to point me in the right direction?