Beiträge von PassierscheinA38

Hi everbody,

I am not sure if this is an issue or expected behavior. But I find it hard to believe, that pyload uses around 50% of my CPU while downloading with a speed around 8 mb/s.

Is this high CPU usage normal? I found some old topics with similar problems, but they are quite old and don't really have a solution except disabling the click n load plugin, whichdidn't help and I want to have that plugin anyway :) I am not sure what CPU usage would be "normal" for pyload, but 50% seems to be quite a lot.

This high usage is only while downloading.

Specs:
    OMV: 1.18
    pyload 1.02
    CPU: Intel G1840

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Regards
    A38

Hi everybody,

first of all thanks to everybody who is helping out on this really amazing project. I've got omv running since 2 days and it's just awesome...

Nevertheless I am currently really frustrated with an seemingly easy issue:

I am running 4 Data HDDs in an AUFS-Pool. Additionally I have a 3TB data on an external USB hard drive (ntfs), which I want to copy/move onto my server. I plugged in the USB drive and mounted it. First I tried to use the USB Backup tool to sync my data, but it's throwing the following error:

Code
    Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Filesystem '/media/35f8e262-c4a8-4620-ae36-59ac6aa6c944' not found' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/usbbackup.inc:82
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceUsbBackup->getCandidates(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getCandidates', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('UsbBackup', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Based on this thread (click me), this may be an open bug.

Next I tried to move the files via SSH and I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong.

My command where /dev/sdg1/ is my external (mounted) HDD and Test the folder with my data:

Code
    cp -R /dev/sdg1/Test/* media/35f8e262-c4a8-4620-ae36-59ac6aa6c944/Sync/

Then I get the following error

Code
    cp: cannot stat `/dev/sdg1/Test/*': Not a directory

I also tried /dev/sdg1/Test/.

Can someone please help me, on how to move data from my external ntfs usb drives to my server? I have a lot of data on my external drive and reeeally don't want to move them over the network, since it will take forever.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings
    A38