Beiträge von p30n

did you ever resolve this?

I am having the same problem after an update from stonerburner to erasmus.

Everytime I try to make some configuration changes or update/install plugins I get "Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatus80tySW' (size=0)."

Also transmission seems to be broken, cant do any configuration changes and I cant get it enabled from the GUI because this error pops up all the time:
    "The property 'pexenabled' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.transmissionbt'."

Also this is "stuck":
    The configuration has been changed. You must apply the changes in order for them to take effect.
    And it wont go away when I click Apply or Revert changes.

I am totally out of ideas here and I think these are odd errors to have after an update... Any help ?

Allright, I will fsck all the drives, although only the one marked for parity reported errors.
    Did I do the right thing in "cloning multiply-claimed blocks" or is this a familiar "fix" for such problems?
    have you heard about these kinds of problems before?

about the .wh..wh files/directories - can I delete them from all of the drives? what are they for?

hopefully fsck will fix any errors now and it wont take forever to finish, and afterwards I hope my snapraid sync will run without hiccups.
    *fingers crossed*

Problems setting up my first snapraid + aufs which contains 3x3TB discs at the moment, 1 parity and 2 data + content configured in snapraid (running OMV) also created an aufs partition from the 2 data discs.
    I filled up the aufs partition with about 1.5TB of data and restarted the box (power outage and UPS installation) now after restart I receive error messages when booting and doing automatic fs check as below:
    (the data drives are filled with backed up data that is replaceable so no worries there)

OK, I managed to circumvent that with ctrl+d since I did not want to mess it up more with fsck so I booted and did a snapraid sync and this follows:

after this follows about 100k lines of outofparity messages as below and which ends with:

Zitat

outofparity /media/d4873045-bedf-416c-b228-245599be44dc/xxx//xxx/Tagged Image File/601-664/file661.TIF
    WARNING! Without an accessible Parity file, it isn't possible to sync.

So now I am running fsck now on the unmounted 3TB1 drive, and it's been running for 3 hours now, can I expect this to take long?
    Is it ok that I answered yes to the questions posed?
    Is it normal that the snapraid.parity file has "multiply-claimed blocks" ?

See output below:

So now I have no idea what to do nor what I am doing, I have tried googling but I'm having a hard time finding someone who has the same problem, so now I turn to these forums, could someone enlighten me to where I am failing?

Thank you all in advance and sorry for the wall of text and logs.