Beiträge von antfurn

Hi, I'm re-setting up my NAS from scratch on OMV6 (omv-release-upgrade had a fatal error - many tears later...).
    Can someone explain what the fstab checkbox option in the new mergerfs plugin does? I have 3 'merged' file systems that over lap - hopefully that is not a problem - that I left the default as: disabled.
    However, I'm getting this error from snapraid when trying to setup exclusion rules up for:

Thanks, Antony

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply.
    All I'm wanting really, is support for 10gbe card with as little other changes as possible.

Thanks, Antony

Are there any known disadvantages to running the Proxmox kernel?
    Specifically on OMV v5 ?
    I assume all the normal OMV update methods/procedures will continue to work?
    And does that include release updates too - i.e. going to OMV v6 whenever that might be?

Thanks, Antony

[Sorry to bump an old thread]

Currently on kernel: Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 5.4.0-0.bpo.2-amd64

This is something I know very little about 'changing kernels', sadly not as up on Linux kernel tech/terminology as perhaps I should be.
    I guess my question is, should I use OMV-Extras on OMVv5 to change kernel - is it reversible should I find anything I have already setup stops working?

Thanks, Antony

I'm also hitting this email notification settings issue on omv5
    And yes, I've got NUT installed* - I will uninstall it and try my email settings again. Thanks for the pointer.
    Do we know if the email notifications get broken, once set without NUT installed, by then installing NUT again?

* Also noticed that NUT is not producing any graph/stats on the system status pages. This was working for my UPS on omv2 (yes I've jumped a few versions :p ).

Thanks Antony

omv5 with SnapRaid / MergerFS working nicely.