Posts by Majorpayne

I'm currently using Deluge to download my torrents. My site is using rar files though and it seems that deluge has an issue with it's extractor currently. Does anyone currently have a tool (prefer with a gui) that will extract the files once they have completed the download?

Still not working anyone have an Idea. I looked on deluges forum and they didn't have an answer. i'd post a question there but the anti spam question doesn't work for me.. no clue why

Good Afternoon,

First i've had sonarr working perfectly for quite some time. very recently it stopped working properly. I have 8 episodes that will not move. They show conflicting information.

1. Deluge shows them 100% downloaded
    2. If you go to the series screen it shows purple bar with episode is downloading 100%
    3. Calendar shows downloading with a full circle
    4. If you go to Activity it shows a time left of 00:00:00 each one show 0\xxx MB
    5. Logs show 0 errors and warnings

please help.

@ryecoaaron I did a fresh install of OMV 3.0 I killed the upgrade. The version is question (Sonarr 3.1) is the defualt Sonarr that is listed once you install OMV Extra's. I added the Testing Repo and Sonarr 3.2 showed up unless your deleting it caused 3.2 to show

When I attempt to install sonarr I get the following message. Full message is in screenshot

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-sonarr : Depends: openmediavault (= 3.0.13) but 3.0.66 is to be installed
    E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
    <<< *************************************

I did the update and removed almost all the plugins, here is what i get when trying to log in

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

When i run omv-engined -df

it stops at PHP fatel error

Good Morning,

I plan on upgrading my OMV to the lastest so that i can stop using transmission and use a more friendly Torrent program.

here is the plugin's i have

Do i need to remove any before the move?

I'm having this same issue, I'm using Docker versions of Jackett, Sonarr, and qbittorent.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/Brooklyn.Nine-Nine.S03.1080p.NF.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-NTb drwxrwxrwx+ 3 911 911 4.0K Feb 28 06:47 downloads

I'm thinking mine might be configuration within the docker container. where i set up the pathing incorrectly.

Are directories case sensitive? ie Downloads vs downloads