Beiträge von 7ore

I have no idea on what the "cytec" version for SickRage stand for. But it seems to be a couple of month old, so I tried it and it actually seem to work for me. Even after I imported my latest backup (within sickrage - not the OMV one).
    I have a message now that The automated update wont work as I am ahead now. But that is OK as long as all is working. The subtitle setting lacks the tab for user name and password, but that may be a newer addition and something I can live without.

I had some serious issues with sickrage in the last couple of weeks after I upgraded to the latest version.
    If I restored a backup other things broke so I uninstalled sickrage and installed it again from scratch.
    But the schedule only shows the banner now and no other info at all and the tool for adding multiple shows (much needed to restore my setup) only adds the first selected item.
    This last issue is reported on sickrage page but no new checkins have been made in two weeks.
    Earlier in December there was a merge done and I suspect that these bugs was introduced at that time.

So I would like to install a version from before that merge. Can I do that?
    For now I am trying Sonarr, but I prefer a Sickrage without serious bugs...

I have a mirror raid were one disc was removed while the system was running.
    (I wanted to see if I would get a mail if one disc "died")

It got readded a couple of minutes later and now the raid is shown as "Clean, degraded" and I cannot seem to get the drive online again.

New to both OMV, Linux and Raid, I wonder how I should handle this.

Do I have to wipe the disc and then readd it to the mirror?

A bonus question. I also have two ZFS mirrors. Will I get notification mail if one of these discs fail? I cannot see any reference to ZFS on the Notification settings.

I have a fresh experience on setting up OMV.
    And I have experience on Confluence as it is a tool we use at work.
    Confluence is easy to work with, but in my experience it is lacking in search capabilities. It works well when you search for words in the page titles, but the search for specific contents is not that good.

But no matter what platform that is selected, I can help out with content and maybe even design of the wiki.

Thanks. I will investigate that. So you say that the "Hardware failure" is due to NIC problems and not cpu problems on the OMV machine?
    Might be, could be that the times I noticed the failures was tied to times when I tried to copy things.

And if so that makes me feel safer that OMV is uncompromised.
    But the questions on SickRage and plugin updates are still valid.

I have had a bunch of odd problems during my time with OMV.
    I am one of the big cuprits myself, but I now have realized that I have some bigger problems as well.
    During copying I now got some Kernel errors that after some google magic shows that I should replace my CPU...

So some of the odds errors I have experienced are probably due to these CPU interruptions.
    The problem with interrupted copying is one of my problems.
    Another is an error page in Sickrage when I select Mass update, Login issues in Sickrage (fixed by loading a backup).
    That did not fix the Mass update error though...

So I will keep my changes to a minimum until I get the CPU, but I have some questions while I wait.

1. When I replace my CPU (Athlon X2 to Phenom X4) should I prepare OMV in any way?

2. Is there something I can do to check the system for other errors that this Kernel Error might have caused - and fix them?

3. When I use plugins, as Sickrage, should I or should I avoid updating Sickrage (in this case) from inside the WebGui. SickRage show how many commits I am behind...
    I got the login issue that I couldn't fix by removing the web_username and pwd from the config file. As soon as I added the username again, I couldn't login. So I thought I would do an update to latest version - and that made it all worse. So after some "dancing" I now have a working Sickrage but with errors here and there - no info, just banner on schedule page for one.

4. Can I part of the backup from Sickrage? Mainly shows and paths and some configurations. Reason being that it seems I have backed up a lot of the errors mentioned in my backup. And I do not want those back... Maybe I can just replace the config.xml. :/

And lastly. I must say that this month with OMV have been interesting and I really like it!
    I started to look at FreeNas but the hardware specs scared me, then I tried Nas4free, but threw that out after a week. And here I am and I think I will stick with OMV from now on.

After a hard reboot, the pools seems to work again.

But what can I do to prevent this from recurring? Not copy large folders from Windows, maybe. But that should not be a problem...

Today, I tried to copy a lot of files from a windows 10 machine to my zfs mirror raid.
    After a couple of Gb The windows machine lost contact and when I try to connect to the share I get "Communication Failure" without any more info than that.

The bad part is that I also get Communication failure when I try and investigate the pool on the ZFS page.

I cannot even reboot the system from the GUI, so something is really bad.

What can I do to find more info on this? The log does not show anything odd.

So I have tried to remove the faulty mount "media" and it is now partly removed.
    Problem now is that the first row in "File System" have all n/a in the cells and ending with the status: Missing.
    Problem is that when I try and delete that one I get following error:

And I cannot add things in Remote share as those changes wont be saved due to following error:

If I accept that yellow header, all seems OK and /etc/fstab looks OK to me. But if I do a revert, all links added for remote shares are gone.

It looks like there are a config file somewhere with the wrong record that I need to remove.
    I am starting to think that a total reinstall is a good next step... :/
    But it should be something simple that is left to do - for anybody except me who just starting to learn 'nix systems.

When I try and Apply changes, I usually get the error below.
    It seems everything works fine anyway, but it is a bit disturbing (it may be the rootcause to some of my other errors I have asked about).

Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount 'media': [mntent]: line 1 in /etc/fstab is bad
    mount: can't find /mnt in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/fstab.inc:90
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleFsTab->startService()
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #9 {main}

And my fstab looks like this:
    cat /etc/fstab

I have tried to fix other problems earlier and when I tried to fix those, I made a mistake concerning my zfs share.
    I removed one line too many in /etc/fstab...

I have returned that line now, but the content of the pool is missing.
    If I look i the zfs page that folder have close to zero in the used column. But there should be over a terabyte (I have backup).

Can I delete the pool and select "Import pool" to restore it and make sure all configurations are done properly or is there a better way to get the data back?
    I do think it is still stored in there somewhere, just that OMV cannot list it.

No. I have still got problems. One is Permission denied and the other Operation not permitted.

Code
    2015-12-15 06:57:00 POSTPROCESSER::Unable to move file /media/a6eceb29-64d8-48b4-8703-1f79c9c59f08/nyheter/tv/The.Expanse.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV/The.Expanse.S01E01.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV.mkv to /media/TVserier3/The Expanse/Season 01/The Expanse - S01E01 - Dulcinea.mkv: error 1 : Operation not permitted
    2015-12-15 06:54:23 POSTPROCESSER::Unable to move file /media/a6eceb29-64d8-48b4-8703-1f79c9c59f08/nyheter/tv/Scorpion.S02E12.HDTV.x264-LOL/scorpion.212.hdtv-lol.mp4 to /media/TVserier2/Scorpion/Season 02/Scorpion - S02E12 - Dam Breakthrough.mp4: error 13 : Permission denied

The "Operation not permitted" seems to be the deletion part that fails, as the file is in place on the target drive. And when I look at ACL the user group have R/W/E permissions.

The other one is from a remote share and When I look at that one in ACL the group is root and the permissions are R/E. And when I try to change it from the UI I get a long exception starting with:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all --recursive -M '/tmp/setfaclLVBAVh' -- '/media/a6eceb29-64d8-48b4-8703-1f79c9c59f08/data/tools/mnt/share/' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/a6eceb29-64d8-48b4-8703-1f79c9c59f08/data/tools/mnt/share/: Operation not supported

Is this the reason? I can reach that drive from other machines and I can create and delete files just fine.