Posts by Moreno

Hello,

I have made a save with OMV plugin (see the attachement), but when i want to restore my save on other SD card (same card model) on windows, the restoration is not like the orignal (Partitions, and content of partions).

I have made a mistake?

Thanks for your help.

so, the command return me this (after hardshutdown, i'm waiting 1h10 before unplug electrical outlet) :

Code
    root@raspberrypi:/home/pi# journalctl -rb -1
    Specifying boot ID or boot offset has no effect, no persistent journal was found.

hello,

i have a little problem, when i want to reboot (or shutdown) my raspberry pi 4 with OMV5 and docker on it, the raspberry dont want reboot (or shutdown).

is an know issue or not? :/

i dont know the informations you need for help me ?(

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice Week end. :)

Regards.

so, after re-installation of transmission (on docker) the acces problem is solved.

The problem of older torrent is solved to.

But i can't disable the incomplete folder on settings.json after reboot my changes are not save and the folder "incomplete" and "complete" are recreated automaticaly.

Thanks a lot.

Have a nice day.

yes, i think it to.

The two folder have been created before the installation of Transmission yes.

have you got an idea of command for solv this?

i have created (now) an user : torrent_admin.

the PUID 998 is the PUID of admin account :

Code
    id admin
    uid=998(admin) gid=100(users) groups=100(users)

I have chose this one because i use it for OMV web interface and before the update Transmission.

yes, tell me what files you want.

I have installed transmission on DOCKER like this :

Hi,

i have a problem and i dont find the solution.

the problem is the destination folder for my downloaded (and incomplete / current downloading) files.

Transmission create 2 folder "complete" and "incomplete" (in my HDD --> /srv/dev-......./Torrents/) automaticaly (after reboot of contener) and dont see my other torrent in /srv/dev....../Torrents.

i think it's on configuration file but i dont find solution for solv the problem.

Thanks for your help

Regards.

i have tryied your command but i have this problem :