Beiträge von ktl97

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a
    # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices
    # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
    #
    # <file system> <mount point> <type><options> <dump><pass>
    # / was on /dev/sdb1 during installation
    UUID=dba17307-0229-4ed5-8a06-eabc61835be7 / ext4errors=remount-ro 0 1
    # swap was on /dev/sdb5 during installation
    UUID=77c49c88-28b5-4b03-88ab-0118f12927fb noneswapsw0 0
    tmpfs /tmptmpfs defaults0 0
    # >>> [openmediavault]
    /dev/disk/by-label/Media /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Media xfs defaults,nofail,usrquota,grpquota,inode64 0 2
    # <<< [openmediavault]

Rebooted this morning the fix worked for plex however I still cannot get openvpn-as to start (running in docker) and as suspected cat /proc/mounts reveals that the noexec flag still exists for openvpn "shm /var/lib/docker/containers/92d26173f5b1ee6d8b79f0410fbc827eb43b3377bbeb95b4b41293f9e7e9edf1/mounts/shm tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=65536k 0 0"

Can't find it using sudo /etc/openmediavault/config.xml

any other way I would edit "shm /var/lib/docker/containers/92d26173f5b1ee6d8b79f0410fbc827eb43b3377bbeb95b4b41293f9e7e9edf1/mounts/shm tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,size=65536k 0 0" to remove the noexec?

Cheers for all the patience with me :)

Making the move from OMV plugins to docker after upgrading to 4.x and I've installed Plex however when I attempt to play media files I'm prompted with this error. Not too sure if this is related to fstab being nonexec instead of exec, but after attempting to edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml with my miserable knowledge of Linux I'm left at a dead end. Am I missing something?

Cheers

Had phusion passenger and meteor for plex requests that was it, didn't think it would effect anything.

Appreciate the help, though. Probably just going to do a clean install.

dpkg -l | grep nginx

ii nginx 1:1.10.0-8.5.0.28~wheezy1 all small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server

ii nginx-common 1:1.10.0-8.5.0.28~wheezy1 all small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server - common files

ii nginx-extras 1:1.10.0-8.5.0.28~wheezy1 amd64 nginx web/proxy server (extended version)

ii nginx-full 1:1.10.0-8.5.0.28~wheezy1 all small, powerful, scalable web/proxy server

rc openmediavault-nginx 2.4 all Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.

dpkg -l | grep openm

ii openmediavault 2.2.3 all Open network attached storage solution

ii openmediavault-couchpotato 1.0.3 all OpenMediaVault CouchPotatoServer plugin

ii openmediavault-headphones 1.0.2 all OpenMediaVault Headphones plugin

ii openmediavault-keyring 0.4 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive

ii openmediavault-locate 1.2 all locate plugin for OpenMediaVault.

ii openmediavault-nginx 2.4 all Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.

ii openmediavault-nzbget 1.6 all command-line based binary newsgrabber for nzb files

ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 2.13.1 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

pc openmediavault-openvpn 1.1 all OpenVPN plugin for OpenMediaVault.

ii openmediavault-openvpnas 1.0.10 all OpenVPN Acess Server plugin for OpenMediaVault.

ii openmediavault-owncloud 2.0.3 all OpenMediaVault ownCloud plugin

ii openmediavault-plexmediaserver 1.0.14 all OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin

ii openmediavault-shellinabox 1.2 all Web-based SSH client.

ii openmediavault-sonarr 1.1 all OpenMediaVault Sonarr(NzbDrone) plugin

ii openmediavault-teamspeak3 2.2 all OpenMediaVault TeamSpeak 3 plugin

ii openmediavault-transmissionbt 1.4 all OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.

ii openmediavault-webdav 2.0 all OpenMediaVault WebDAV plugin.

ii openmediavault-websites 1.2 all Web sites plugin for OpenMediaVault.

No response when doing

Code
    head index.html or head index.html2

Attempted to install some updates that were showing in my updates tab and now I've got a blank web gui nothing but a plain white page. Tried reconfiguring the settings in omv-firstaid and still nothing.

I created a new shared folder for music and I'm trying to access it by ftp but with the privileges and acl set it still will not show in ftp.

I've enabled my user in privileges and enabled the user, ftp, admin in acl but the folder still does not show in ftp.