Posts by ShinobiX9X

Yes i know.

i replugged the usb, there was no beep, after a while i took out the usb to check, (there were just two 2GB ISO on it as a test), the files were copied to usb.
    But there were no beeps.

I tried : echo -e "\a" via ssh and on the terminal attached to server, but no beeps.

Hello all,

I have installed OMV 3, no problem.
    but now i wanted to backup a share with the usb backup plugin.
    It does work, but, there is no beep when it starts/stops syncing.

i wasn't sure if th einternal speaker still worked, but when i took out the drives and ram, then booted, then i heard a stron beep from the internal speaker in the pc.

I really hope someone can push me in the right direction where to look for it.

Hello,

I'm a longtime Freenas user.
    With well explained complete guides, i managed to have a automatic pvr using
    transmission couchpotato and sickrage in jails.

Now i'd like to use something like that with docker, and found openmediavault.
    But what i can't find is a complete guide to realise this with docker and openmediavault gui.

If anyone could help i'd be very thankfull!

Hello,

I have same problem, but i don't know how to solve it.
    if i do du -h -max-depth=1 /
    all i see is that it looks like /var has the most data inside.
    Could you help me more in detail please?

thank you

hello after installing the docker ui plugin when i click docker in left menu i get an error:

Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7
    Fout #0:exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:63Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(180): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(354): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getContainers('42005')#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getContainers(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getContainers', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'getContainers', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

any idea what i should do?

Hello,

I'm using a small server for OVM, OVM is on 8G DOM IDE.
    it has 2 500G sata drives, raid mirror, XFS.
    I also have a WD livebook 1T, that i mounted in OVM with remote share plugin.

After trial and error, i got CP to dl a movie with transmission, it refused to move it to the remote share.
    so i dl it locally now, and let omv mv the dl'd movies once an hour with a scheduled task.
    it's not as perfect as i wished but it works.

Now i wanted to do the same with sickrage and headphones, but after installation there is nothing on there webpage.

Any one has an idea if CP would be able to rename and move to the remote share?
    Can some one tell me how i am supposed to install SickRage and HeadPhones with the plugins?
    Or where to look for what logs?

If any one can help, much appreciaterd, thanks.