Posts by Nowis

Hi all,

After mount my HDD, OMV send me :

Erreur #4000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; monit monitor collectd 2>&1': monit: Cannot connect to the monit daemon. Did you start it with http support?' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc:113
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/monit.inc(80): OMVMonit->action('monitor', 'collectd', false)
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/collectd.inc(94): OMVMonit->monitor('collectd')
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(206): OMVModuleCollectd->startService()
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

Can help me ?

@ryecoaaron
    I can test it if you tell me how to update the kernel of the img . I'm not very comfortable with Linux but I should manage to do something to help !

I have an SD card with the image that RPI2 only start on RPI2 , I can do my tests it without problem .

Simon.

Hello,

I have a lot of trouble installing OMV Pi 3 .

I tested via the Pi IMG but it is only compatible for 1 and 2 apparently (the image boot absolutely not in my 3 while the same SD card boot on my Pi 2)

I installed NOOBS (Raspbian) but this is Jessie and apparently compatible with OMV 2.1 ...

So what do you recommend?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad english ...