Beiträge von stevedawg85

But is it not broken down by month? How do I divide that 3.3 tb across the 3 months when May had a lot heavier usage. In March I started slow, then in May, I really ramped it up. I want to compare the two months and see how much i'm steadily increasing by.

Like you said, maybe my answer is on my routers side, I'll have to check there, but I do a bit of downloading on my non-OMV machines also. So not exactly what I'm looking for, but it'll help.

Just another +1 interested in auto sync OMV to AmazonCloud photos. In the meantime, anyone have a user friendly guide on Rclone? I need to check it out and will be starting from scratch.

I don't know what I'm doing, but was able to pull this up - could this be my problem? Should only one exist?

/$ ps ax | grep sonarr
    34487 ? S 0:00 grep sonarr
    /$ ps ax | grep nzbdrone
    34491 ? S 0:00 grep nzbdrone

**EDIT**:
    This is more for myself, but FYI - I think I fixed it

• turned off sonarr from OMV gui
    • ps aux
    • identify pid
    • kill pid
    • also deleted the .pid file from /var/.../sonarr and from /home/.../nzbdrone
    • Started Sonarr from OMV gui

Well the problems are back :( It was working good but then I decided to add a new series (worked for me in the past) it was stuck on refreshing that particular series and did not find episode data. So I rebooted the entire OMV, and now I am getting "instance is already running" again. Already rebooted 3 times and still no luck.

I tried removing the .pid, but that didn't work - red bubble still there, although, it could be a legit reason this time since it's not running properly.

Sorry for the simple question - but what is the command for force kill it besides flipping it off and on?

In the past, a system restart of my OMV machine would fix it, but now it is stuck. I cannot get to the webgui, as it is just frozen. How can I force kill it? I'm currently disabling it in the OMV gui, and turning it back on.

Piece from my log:

CP Settings > Renamer:
    TO: Default folder where the movies are moved/copied/linked to. -- /media/d4c75f1b-47df-4f37-83fc-8b053a924e8d/Media/Videos/Movies/Movies/
    FROM: Folder where CP searches for movies. -- /media/d4c75f1b-47df-4f37-83fc-8b053a924e8d/Media/Videos/UNPACKING/

Crimson Peak was the first movie downloaded, then I realized I had to change permissions and rename my UNACKING folder. I have since downloaded a 2nd movie (Cavalry), but only CrimPeak still pops up. In any case, it is not renaming/moving Crimson peak movie nor Cavalry. Below is the log, which just continuously repeats itself.:

Code
    04-14 15:03:38 INFO
    [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Scanning media folder /media/d4c75f1b-47df-4f37-83fc-8b053a924e8d/Media/Videos/UNPACKING/Crimson.Peak.2015.BluRay.1080p.DTS-X.7.1.x264.dxva-FraMeSToR.cp(tt2554274)...
    04-14 15:04:38 INFO
    [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get http://localhost:8080/api?output=json&apikey=xxx&mode=queue, data: []
    [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: get http://localhost:8080/api?output=json&apikey=xxx&limit=15&mode=history, data: []
    [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Download of Crimson.Peak.2015.BluRay.1080p.DTS-X.7.1.x264.dxva-FraMeSToR.cp(tt2554274) completed!
    [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Scanning media folder /media/d4c75f1b-47df-4f37-83fc-8b053a924e8d/Media/Videos/UNPACKING/Crimson.Peak.2015.BluRay.1080p.DTS-X.7.1.x264.dxva-FraMeSToR.cp(tt2554274)...

[tt][code][/code][/tt]

I'm no log expert but this is what I came up with (issue is semi-fixed read entire post) - I guess the problem at the time were multiple Sonarr's running for some reason

16-4-12 14:39:13.5|Info|SingleInstancePolicy|1 instance(s) of Sonarr are running16-4-12 14:39:13.5|Warn|SingleInstancePolicy|Another instance of Sonarr is already running.16-4-12 14:39:13.5|Debug|BrowserService|non-interactive runtime. Won't attempt to open browser.16-4-12 14:39:13.5|Info|Bootstrap|Application is being terminated. Reason : Another instance is already running16-4-12 14:52:16.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /opt/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.395316-4-12 14:52:17.1|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 0 processes with the name: NzbDrone.Console16-4-12 14:52:17.3|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 2 processes with the name: NzbDrone16-4-12 14:52:17.3|Debug|ProcessProvider| - [27537] NzbDrone16-4-12 14:52:17.3|Debug|ProcessProvider| - [2367] mono-sgen16-4-12 14:52:17.3|Info|SingleInstancePolicy|1 instance(s) of Sonarr are running16-4-12 14:52:17.3|Warn|SingleInstancePolicy|Another instance of Sonarr is already running.

So I simply restarted the system and it's working again! But the service is still red like I mentioned previously. I'm also having permission issues which I was not having before, (I may open a separate topic on the permission thing, or I might figure it out on my own). But here is the log of the restart/fresh start of what I think is the important part. Below this block of text is a full log I uploaded to xbmclogs.

16-4-12 15:12:43.2|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /opt/Sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.395316-4-12 15:12:47.5|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 0 processes with the name: NzbDrone.Console16-4-12 15:12:47.5|Debug|ProcessProvider|Found 1 processes with the name: NzbDrone16-4-12 15:12:47.5|Debug|ProcessProvider| - [2375] NzbDrone16-4-12 15:12:48.0|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/home/sonarr/.config/NzbDrone/nzbdrone.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***16-4-12 15:12:49.5|Debug|MigrationLogger|Took: 00:00:01.500396516-4-12 15:12:49.5|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Migrating data source=/home/sonarr/.config/NzbDrone/logs.db;cache size=-10485760;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***16-4-12 15:12:49.7|Debug|MigrationLogger|Took: 00:00:00.167423516-4-12 15:12:49.9|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive16-4-12 15:12:49.9|Debug|Router|Console selected16-4-12 15:12:50.0|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:16-4-12 15:12:50.0|Info|OwinHostController| http://*:8989/

http://xbmclogs.com/pzrmvfzqk

Results of command:
    /$ ps ax | grep nzb 2633 ? Sl 0:33 /usr/bin/python -OO SABnzbd.py --daemon --pidfile /var/run/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.pid --config-file /home/sabnzbd/.sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini --server 0.0.0.0:808032382 ? R 0:00 grep nzb

Story time:
    So it all of a sudden started working normally even though it had a red status. Then I noticed it was not moving my episodes to the right directory and it was stuck "Scanning Sherlock." So I Shutdown from the Sonarr web interface.
    Then turned off Sonarr in OMV, saved and applied, then turn back on. Now It will not open again. Service is still red but enabled.

Still no luck. During the install, I also get an error. The "No URLs found in -" makes me wonder if this is it. Heres the full log:

>>> *************** Error ***************Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --force-yes --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-emby 2>&1': Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

The following NEW packages will be installed: openmediavault-emby0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.Need to get 0 B/22.9 kB of archives.After this operation, 85.0 kB of additional disk space will be used.WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated! openmediavault-embyAuthentication warning overridden.Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault-emby.(Reading database ...37729 files and directories currently installed.)Unpacking openmediavault-emby (from .../openmediavault-emby_2.6_all.deb) ...Processing triggers for openmediavault ...Restarting engine daemon ...Setting up openmediavault-emby (2.6) ...Adding emby user......okRemoving old pid file if present...Initial configuration......okLaunch triggers......okLaunching Emby install procedure...update-rc.d: error: no runlevel symlinks to modify, aborting!update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencingInstalling Emby...Downloading...No URLs found in -.Extracting...Archive: /tmp/Emby.Mono.zip End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on the last disk(s) of this archive.unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /tmp/Emby.Mono.zip or /tmp/Emby.Mono.zip.zip, and cannot find /tmp/Emby.Mono.zip.ZIP, period.dpkg: error processing openmediavault-emby (--configure): subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 9Processing triggers for openmediavault ...Updating locale files ...Updating file permissions ...Purging internal cache ...Restarting engine daemon ...Errors were encountered while processing: openmediavault-embyCreating index of upgradeable packages ...Creating index of openmediavault plugins ...E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)<<< *************************************

So I Installed OMV-Extras, and then enabled Mono
    rebooted
    Installed Emby 2.6 from Plugins tab
    rebooted
    Enabled Emby w/ error below

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'emby' disable 2>&1': update-rc.d: error: no runlevel symlinks to modify, aborting! update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencingError #4000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; update-rc.d 'emby' disable 2>&1': update-rc.d: error: no runlevel symlinks to modify, aborting!update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc:90Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/initscript.inc(56): OMVSysVInitScript->update(true)#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/emby.inc(87): OMVSysVInitScript->exec()#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(164): OMVModuleEmby->stopService()#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(158): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(224): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#11 {main}

I SSH into /var/lib/emby/ and nothing was actually written there. Do I need to give permissions? I swore I've done this once before and did the exact same steps w/o any special permissions

I'm able to save and apply the changes, but http://localhost:8989 doesn't take me anywhere. I've installed CP and Sickbeard w/o issues, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong on this one. I assume MONO is already installed since Emby and other plugins work?

Where can I view logs of whats going on? I do not see anything obvious under Diagnostics > System Logs. After I enable it, Services shows it as a red bubble vs green bubbles like my other plugins.

(Linux/OMV noob, still figuring things out)

I was playing w/ union on a couple flash drives, and wow super easy to set up. A couple questions:

• It generated a folder name of af0d0a41-600e-45a8-bd19-b9d3cf1ff37, can I rename this?
    • I left Create Policy as default - "Existing path, most free space." Does this mean when a new file is added to af0d0...., it'll go to the drive w/ most free space?
    • What does the "existing path" mean in the above, because there is another option for simply, "most free space."
    • I also left minimum free space to 4G - does this mean it'll stop writing to the drive when only 4Gb remain?
    • So when I'm ready to perform this on my real 3tb drive and 4tb drive, it seems like my current data is safe, I just may have to update my emby and kodi path settins, is that an accurate statement?

I'm still new to OMV, maybe the answer is obvious and I just don't know about it. I'm using Kodi and Emby.

I have a 3tb drive that is nearing capacity w/ Movies and TV shows. I purchased a 4tb drive and plan on installing it, I'm curious what is the suggested way to turn this into 7tb for my media? Is it common practice just to start placing media on the new 4tb and keep in mind everything on this drive is added "post April 16". Then simply add the new drive/location to my Kodi and Emby?

I don't care for parity or data recovery. I just want to make sure however I set it up now will not bite me in the ass a few yrs down the line or if/when I add a 3rd media drive.

I'm just fooling around and installed owncloud. I went into system > certificates > Created an SSL w/ personal info filled out @ 4096 kb key.

I went over to owncloud tab, enabled it, pointed it to this ssl cert I just made, chose a shared Drive and it works w/ my OMV user accounts. Is that really it? I could port forward it so it can be accessed over the net. Is that what everyone else is doing or is this a huge security flaw and there is another way around this.

better yet, could I create/connect my owncloud.com account to point to my shared drive?

oh geez, sounds like I messed up. I could have sworn I left the defaults on when I installed the plugins, or maybe that is exactly my problem... in any case.....

Is it possible to keep my OS as is and shrink the OS partition or is it too late for that? I have the OS installed on a 160 gb, I wouldn't mind using half of that partition to be my temp download drive. Or is that still not recommended because then I risk killing the OS disk?