Beiträge von Elluminatus

Hi Forum,

when I try to open my 3 Data Hdd´s (sdb sdc sdd) I got the following message:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-label/Data2' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdc1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so.

I got this for each hdd. Can you tell me what to do?

Syslog shows me

2018-05-12T11:14:09+0200 hades monit[1042]:
    'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-Data1' status failed (1) --
    /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Data1 is not a mountpoint
    2018-05-12T11:14:09+0200
    hades monit[1042]: 'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-Data2' status
    failed (1) -- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Data2 is not a mountpoint
    2018-05-12T11:14:09+0200
    hades monit[1042]: 'mountpoint_srv_dev-disk-by-label-Data3' status
    failed (1) -- /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Data3 is not a mountpoint

dmsg | tail shows

root@hades:~# dmesg | tail
    [ 766.326483] EXT4-fs (sdb1): bad geometry: block count 732566385 exceeds size of device (732566272 blocks)
    [ 819.261444] EXT4-fs (sdb1): bad geometry: block count 732566385 exceeds size of device (732566272 blocks)
    [ 823.888278] EXT4-fs (sdc1): bad geometry: block count 732566385 exceeds size of device (732566272 blocks)
    [ 1521.938014] EXT4-fs (sdc1): bad geometry: block count 732566385 exceeds size of device (732566272 blocks)
    [ 1593.709112] EXT4-fs (sdb1): bad geometry: block count 732566385 exceeds size of device (732566272 blocks)

Thanks for any help!

Greetings Elluminatus

Hi, is there a solution available for this issue? Same here with
    firefox 59.0.1.: I can't pull the dropdown menu for language by mouse,
    only with arrow
    keys. Once logged in I can't klick any topic in side bar, pages will not
    load. I have this issue with OMV3. Edge is working fine.

Thank you for any solution.

Greetings Ellumiunatus

Hallo votdev, thank you for looking at my case. I can enable developer tools in firefox. Is there a special part to be monitored? The debugger or the inspector? Can you give me further details to give you better information?

I found this in the console section:

unreachable code after return statement[Weitere Informationen] ext-all.js:22:366125

A second issue is that I can´t press the login button with the mouse, I have to push the return key instead? It is weired... I can navigate in firefox normally with my mouse...

Thank you for your time.

Greetings Elluminatus

Hello,

I have tried to setup a new OMV server. Everthing runs without a problem.
    One thing is interessting, when I try to open the browser and type my ip (10.0.0.100) in, then the login screen appears
    with "Englisch" as my language. Bute I can not choose any other language. Because there is only Englisch.

How can I change this and/or load the other languages?

When I open putty over ssh, then there is german at the shell.

Greetings from Elluminatus

and thank you for your help and time!

Hi,

i tried to install btsync (red the old btsync thread about diable omv-extra - update - enable it and so on) but I still didn´t get it to start.

Can you assist me in installing bt sync? Please help me...

Zitat

sudo /etc/init.d/btsync start
    Autostarting btsync instance 'openmediavault':Failed to start btsync instance openmediavault - please check the configuration file /etc/btsync/openmediavault.conf ... failed!

Thank you
    Elluminatus

Did anyone migrate from community version to pro on OMV? I have some issues and wan´t to know if someone has more experience in this special case?

Why migrating to Pro Version? Mainlly three facts:

1. Antivirus scan implemented - because of the encryption it is not possible with the regular clamav
    2. Also free up to three users
    and last but not least the biggest point for me: 3. You can upload and sync folders ans subfolders!

Greetings Elluminatus

Da ich hiermit einige Zeit verbracht habe:

Der gesicherte Link zum card.php unter dem Iphone ist bei mir (abc.def.de ist dabei durch die eigene Dyndns zu ersetzen, 1234 durch den gewählten port und name durch den bei Baikal erstellten Username (Groß- und Kleinschreibung beachten):

Die Besonderheit bei OMV ist hier das html, welches in anderen Anleitungen immer nicht auftaucht...

Code
    https://abc.def.de:1234/html/card.php/principals/name

also bspw.

https://test.abcdefghijk.myfritz.net:8333/html/card.php/principals/Testuser

Achtung dies gilt nur für iOS GEräte.
    Vielleicht hilft es ja jemandem...

Gruß
    Elluminatus

Hi,

can someone help me with this issue?

System: OMV 2.2.5 on Intel q9300 and Asus P5Q Pro Motherboard with Digital Devices 4 DVB-C Card

When I try to use this command:

Tell me if you need further information...

Greetings Elluminatus