ph1 Beginner

• Member since Jul 16th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • ph1

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x Upgraded from omv4 to omv5 - able to recover my sql database?.
    I found the file ibdata1 in the folder /var/lib/mysql.
    Do I only need to some kind of "bind" this into my docker mysql or is it something else I need to move?
  • ph1

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x Upgraded from omv4 to omv5 - able to recover my sql database?.
    Thread
    Hey guys,

I just upgraded my omv4 to omv5 and just forgot to backup my mysql database before that.
    Is there any chance to recover it? I don't even remember the datadir from the previous installation. :/
    If it would still be there on the hard disk I would try…
  • ph1

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x No access to web interface after 4 to 5 upgrade.
    Wohooo! This solved it! Was able to run through all the commands!
    Now the GUI is loading again. Thank you so much!! :)
  • ph1

Reacted with Like to ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x resolved Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x No access to web interface after 4 to 5 upgrade.
    Reaction (Post)
    Try:

rm /var/lib/dpkg/info/openmediavault-omvextrasorg.postrm

and then the rest of the directions I gave above again.
  • ph1

Reacted with Like to ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 5.x resolved Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x No access to web interface after 4 to 5 upgrade.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from ph1)

Output from the upgrade script would help. None of your omv-extras plugins updated. Try (as root):

apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg
    wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master/install | bash
  • ph1

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x No access to web interface after 4 to 5 upgrade.
    Hmm, the first command apt-get purge openmediavault-omvextrasorg is giving me an error already:

(Code, 17 lines)

• ph1

Posted the thread OMV 5.x resolved Upgrade 4.x -> 5.x No access to web interface after 4 to 5 upgrade.
    Thread
    Hey guys,

I managed to upgrade from omv 4 to 5 with the help of this post from ryecoaaron: OMV 5.0 - finally out! :-)
    Unfortunately I cannot access the web gui anymore.
    I get following errors:

(Code, 12 lines)

I tried deleting my browser cache and also web…