corey5188 Beginner

• Member since Mar 28th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • corey5188

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk lost after power outage.
  • corey5188

Replied to the thread Drive missing in file systems.
    I too just had this problem appear. I have had 5 HDD's running on a dedicated built PCNAS, and one of my drives just shows as "missing" and I can no longer access the files on it via my network...
  • corey5188

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Internet connection sharing.
    I understand that would solve the issue... I just thought that I could save a few bucks and provide internet connection to his computer through the server, like I would be able to if it was a windows machine instead of OMV5...
  • corey5188

My OMV server sits under my sons room. It is running directly to the router (the enp3s0 port) via cat6. I am trying to SHARE internet access with my sons computer as he says his wifi is too slow. So I have dropped a cat6 line down from…
  • corey5188

Anybody? I have tried doing everything in the links below:

Setting_up_your_Bridge

https://www.audio-linux.com/html/bridge.html

The OMV GUI option to bridge doesnt work really the way I'd figure... Within the GUI, I can see my ethernet port enp3s0 which is…
  • corey5188

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Internet connection sharing.
    Thread
    I have a NAS running OMV5 that has 2 ethernet ports. One is built into the motherboard, one is a PCIe card. The one built into the mobo is the one that is connected to my home router, the other is unused. I am currently trying to basically setup…