letomtom Beginner

• Male
  • from France
  • Member since Oct 7th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • letomtom

Replied to the thread ROCK 64 + OMV.
    I succeed tk's to all. It works. i reinstall 2 times and the last was ok. I make a backup to avoid all preliminary installation.
  • letomtom

Tk's. I use Transmission now and change parameters using the Web interface or/and
    (Code, 1 line)

Now i want to see shared folders. My workgroup on windows 10 is CCNET and in OMV too (using sudo nano /etc/samba/smb.conf to change). But i can't see CCNET…
  • letomtom

I have installed transmission previously i mean sorry for misunderstood; transmission IN Omv. Before it was (settings) in Omv. I can't see plug in or extra transmission now.
    So i use TransmissionHowTo to set. Not really as user friendly as Omv did.
  • letomtom

It works but i do not have nor TRANSMISSION nor BIT TORRENT client into OMV ??? isn't supposed to be a better version ?
    I tried to add Transmission via https://dbtechreviews.com/2020…sion-on-openmediavault-5/ but it bugs, i change the values as indicated…
  • letomtom

Reacted with Like to macom’s post in the thread ROCK 64 + OMV.
    Reaction (Post)
    Do you mean you can access the rock64 using ssh (putty), but not the GUI (browser)?
  • letomtom

Sorry it works. I forget to clear browser cache. Tk's very much !!! You save me.
    It is difficult to find the way to instal OMV on this board and that works.
    I tried several but will save this one.
    Have a good day my friend.
  • letomtom

I follow the steps, but when i've finished the OMV installation and reboot. Nothing is available at the IP adress except the PuTTY (64-bit) login message.

Reference document said "First Time GUI Logon After 3 to 5 minutes, OMV can be logged in using the…
  • letomtom

Tk's very much for your help. I'll explain details for people like me that may help.
    When i go on "https://www.armbian.com/rock64/", the link for the "Armbian Buster" was not working.So i go for archive below, "Archived versions" qnd took several before…
  • letomtom

Posted the thread ROCK 64 + OMV.
    Thread
    Good morning.
    I've got a Rock 64 and like to put OMV onto on SD card (no EMC).
    I did install it 2 years ago, works well but starts to bug.
    I tried to instal new build.
    I do not succeed.
    I'm looking for a complet pack to instal via "balenaEtcher" but none…