Lallkopf Beginner

• Member since Dec 16th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Lallkopf

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Easy Nextcloud Installation discussion.

First of all thanks to you quick reply.
    And it seems to me that I'm an idiot or getting old or both...
    I checked again every step of how to mount the smb shares. And it turned out that I always referenced to the absolute path instead of…
  • Lallkopf

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Easy Nextcloud Installation discussion.
    I'm new and still working myself into the Linux and OMV.
    I installed OMV5 and it works so far stable. I build a Raid1 on BTRFS (sdc) and an additional storage on BTRFS (sdd) for non important data. So far so good.
    I followed the following instruction…
  • Lallkopf

Replied to the thread BTFRS with Raid1 and LUKS.

HannesJo sorry for the late reply. First of all thanks for taking care and giving me advice. For the moment I did not encrypt, since it seems to go over my understanding (for the moment) - I still be new with Linux and Debian. I…
  • Lallkopf

Posted the thread BTFRS with Raid1 and LUKS.
    Thread
    Hi together I'm new with Linux and try to learn how to handle (sometimes not easy :))

I have the follwing issue. I'm running a NAS server with OMV 5. I installed two HDD (WD red 3TB) and let it run with Raid1. This was quite easy. Now after some time I…
  • Thanks for the quick reply
  • Hi together I'm new with Linux and try to learn how to handle (sometimes not easy :)) I'm also not sure if this is the right thread but couldn't find bettter.

I have the follwing issue. I'm running a NAS server with OMV 5. I installed two HDD (WD red 3TB)…