TOMillr Student

• Member since Mar 28th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • TOMillr

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Problem getting Conbee 2 Zigbee stick to work.
    Could it be a problem caused by the user privileges and access to the USB device?

Just to provide some more context. Tried following the instruction for a headless installation using root over SSH:
    (Code, 122 lines)

After reboot Conbee II stick is detected…
  • TOMillr

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Plugin for Conbee II Zigbee stick.
    Thread
    Any chance of maybe getting an OMV plug in for the Conbee 2 Zigbee stick made by Dresden Elektronik? There's an official apt-repo available:

Linux installation

I'd really like to run this device natively and not in a docker, because firmware updates are…
  • TOMillr

Thread
    I'm tying to get a Conbee II Zigbee stick to work under a x86 build of OMV.

I've logged onto the device with SSH and root, and used the following commands:

(Code, 14 lines)

While the USB device is listed and I can access the sticks webinterface, none of the…
  • TOMillr

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Install on SSD and keep HDDs in standby?.
    Does the spin down setting work drive specific (Say I'd set HDD 1 to 10 minutes and HDD 2 to 20 minutes)?
  • TOMillr

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Install on SSD and keep HDDs in standby?.
    Thread
    I'd like to decouple the OVM system and running applications like a Plex Media Server from the actual data files

Is there a way to have OMV installed on a SSD so that the data can be stored on a second and third HDD which can remain in standby most of the…