da_guy2 Beginner

• Member since Apr 6th 2018
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • da_guy2

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Partition not listed in OMV File systems menu.

Apparently the issue was that I had moved drives from one machine to another and I didn't notice but one of the drive had the same label as an exiting drive in the system. Apparently OMV 4 didn't really care but OMV…
  • da_guy2

Thread
    So I'm working on transitioning from OMV v4 to v5. I've booted and am starting to get my hard drives setup but I've noticed that one partition isn't visible in the "file systems" menu. If I run lsblk or fdisk -l I can see the partition and it looks…
  • da_guy2

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x USB expansion card not working in OMV5.
    OK I I've got around this (though I never solved the root cause). I ended up re installing from a raw Debian release then installing OMV ontop and was able to see all the drives. I'm having other problems now but they're different than these so I'll post…
  • da_guy2

Posted the thread OMV 5.x USB expansion card not working in OMV5.
    Thread
    I'm upgrading from OMV4 to OMV5. Everything works in OMV4, but when I boot in OMV5 I see the following errors and my USB 3.0 expansion card doesn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions or and i just stuck.

(Code, 21 lines)

Thanks