threehappypenguins Student

• Member since Aug 8th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • threehappypenguins

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How long for dist-upgrade?.
    I nuked the whole thing. Unplugged my Odroid HC2, pulled out the SD card, and started over. I can now log in the GUI. All is well.
  • threehappypenguins

I got impatient and press Ctrl + C. Nothing is happening and it keeps upgrading. I'm just going to unplug it and take the SD card out and start over, hoping the rest of it isn't toast (kernel, etc). I don't have time to be waiting this long.
  • threehappypenguins

If it's likely toast, can I just halt the upgrade? Do I just press Ctrl + C (I'm using PuTTY)? Then just pop out the micro SD card, load OMV 4 and start again?
  • threehappypenguins

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't Mount: DatabaseException.

I have an Odroid HC2 (XU4), which means upgrade isn't necessarily easy. I'm thoroughly confused by how to go about a clean install, and I'm attempting a standard upgrade right now. I'm not hopeful. It's also taking a LONG time. It's…
  • threehappypenguins

Posted the thread OMV 4.x How long for dist-upgrade?.
    Thread
    I'm doing dist-upgrade to 5.x (I think?) and I was wondering how long it takes? It's already been at it a couple of hours. I stupidly purged php because I was trying to install 7.2 and got fed up that I couldn't install it, so I purged it not knowing it…
  • threehappypenguins

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't Mount: DatabaseException.
    Fixed the problem. I don't understand why, but I had to delete an old backup setup in Rsync. Once I did that, I could mount the drive and save changes, and also Docker magically started working again.
  • threehappypenguins

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Can't Mount: DatabaseException.
    Thread
    I haven't made any changes for a while on my Odroid HC2 running OMV. I have OMV on a microSD card, and then a 4 GB HDD. I bought a 5 GB portable HDD to do back-ups, but I cannot mount it. I wiped it, then created the file system (EXT4), and when I try to…