topi Student

• Member since Oct 20th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • topi

Replied to the thread Syncthing and OMV5.
    So getting in to the Docker and Portainer story is somehow daunting, especially for the average user I think. And yes the plugins have been much more intuitive and comfortable and felt somehow system-integrated. But, the OMV-extras project is short on…
  • topi

Thread
    Hi there,
    I am wondering which is an easy and GUI based way to consistently backup and restore Urbackup backups and its corresponding database and configs to a cloud storage? Does someone have a solid and working concept on this?
    Thanks in advance
  • topi

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Update grub boot error : "symbol 'grub_calloc' not found.
    indeed, it is a mess with this bootloader update.
    However,
    (Quote from ludicerZA)

seems an easy approach to fix the wrecked system after you applied the the grub updated in question.
  • topi

Reacted with Like to ludicerZA’s post in the thread OMV 5.x Update grub boot error : "symbol 'grub_calloc' not found.
    Reaction (Post)
    I also experienced this issue earlier today and used Boot-Repair-Disk to restore GRUB (which resolved this issue).
  • topi

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Update grub boot error : "symbol 'grub_calloc' not found.
    Heise Developer Online, a IT news site in Germany made some sort of summary and status of the boot loader mess which happens on different Linux distributions. So I wonder which is the recommended way to fix the issue on an OMV system? Is it the …