Trottel Beginner

• Male
  • from Liberec
  • Member since Jan 5th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Trottel

Reacted with Like to Myth3k’s post in the thread Portainer Alternative.
    Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from Trottel)

Yes, this was added in the latest release.

Great suggestions everyone! Once I get updates, editing, and docker-compose support working I'll be working on adding networking settings/management (as well as volumes and images). If there's…
  • Trottel

Replied to the thread Portainer Alternative.
    I'm using Traefik. Is it possible to add labels in Yacht?
  • Trottel

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Attempt to access beyond end of device.

It's PC, drive is SATA connected through the PCI expansion card. SMART is enableded and staus is "Good".

Now I'm trying to connect drive to the SATA connector on the motherboard. Disk is mounted and works. But in Srutiny docker I…
  • Trottel

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Attempt to access beyond end of device.
    Thread
    Today I lost acces to one of my disks. When I restart server, I get many lines "Attempt to access beyond end of device" for sda disk and disk is not mounted finally.
    (Code, 2 lines)

Does this mean that my disk is dead or can I fix it somehow?
  • Trottel

Reaction (Post)
    These guides are targeted toward new users with general knowledge of Windows and Mac PC's, and some understanding of their LAN.
    Intermediate users may find some topics useful, such as data and operating system backup concepts and techniques, and general…
  • Trottel

Reaction (Post)
    (Quote from akurzawa)

There is no way to backup an OMV "configuration" and apply it to a new fresh install.

What you should be doing is backing up the entire OMV system disk, and restoring that backup to an empty disk.
  • Trottel

Reacted with Like to ryecoaaron’s post in the thread resolved Changing hostname.
    Reaction (Post)
    System -> Network -> Hostname
  • Trottel

Thread
    In Kodi I'm using shared mariadb databases for different users and purposes. Today I found that I can't use these databases anymore. When I run Kodi, it stucks on screen with logo and in kodi.log I always see similar error message: 2020-09-01