Phazelton78 Beginner

• Member since Apr 22nd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Phazelton78

Anyone help? Permissions etc all look to be fine in OMV
  • Hi Guys, been having a nightmare with Technodadlifes easy media server stack.

I'm running it on a Pi4B with openmediavault. Its been running fine for the past 6 months without the VPN with everything running as a separate container. Its only since I…
  • Phazelton78

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x VPN Stack OPMV 5.
    Having a nightmare with this stack, I now have everything running through the VPN, Sonarr and Radarr both picking up download, passing it to transmission for download but Sonarr and Radarr are not picking up the completed download to rename and transfer…
  • Phazelton78

Thats the docker I have as part of my stack, I only have sonarr, radarr and jackett running alongside it, will be adding a couple more over the next few days.
  • Phazelton78

Thanks! I had not cleared my appdata folder from the previous non vpn install, Deleted everything and its up and running now. Much appreciated!
  • Phazelton78

Reacted with Thanks to mervincm’s post in the thread OMV 5.x VPN Stack OPMV 5.
    Reaction (Post)
    OK I just deleted the stack, cut and pasted the text and its working, not sure what happened .. maybe I was not careful in volume cleanup? ..
  • Phazelton78

Just checked the container log and it looks like the vpn has connected? Still can't access the apps via the ports though

Using OpenVPN provider: NORDVPN,
    2020-10-22 09:25:28 Checking curl installation,
    2020-10-22 09:25:28 Removing existing configs,
  • Phazelton78

Nothing happening with it. Do you think I would be better just installing openvpn and transmission seperate? Is it easy to route other containers through the openvpn container?
  • Phazelton78

Just purchased NORD and updated the stack with the username and password, TRANSMISSIONVPN is showing as running but still can't access anything. I'm stumped!
  • Phazelton78

Posted the thread OMV 5.x VPN Stack OPMV 5.
    Thread
    Hi Guys, I have followed TechnoDadLifes's guide on youtube on how to create a VPN stack with transmission and docker/portainer etc, however I'm having issues in accessing Radarr, Sonarr, Jackett and Transmission using my ip and the ports

I have had all…