STUKguy Student

• Member since Aug 2nd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • STUKguy

Replied to the thread resolved OMV 0.5 Nextcloud - External storage mount issue.

So yes it was the cause of alot of my problems, i rebuilt OMV and all containers including Nextcloud (incl shared folder) are working perfectly.

Thank you for your help
  • STUKguy

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved OMV installation error.
    To add insult to injury, i think the builds i did last night were fine, i only say that as im logged in to my PI now and can go to the OMV log in page fine, did the same on my phone but for some reason my Chrome browser would not let me go to it. Cleared…
  • STUKguy

Thank you both for your help, no it's not hard running a script. I'm just very impatient
  • STUKguy

Ah so it appears since I re-did the flash it would have put the firmware back to factory default? I think.

I'm in and installing OMV again see how this works. I miss being able to use the prebuilt (iso) of OMV found it so much easier.
  • STUKguy

How do I check the Firmware, I've only ever done the normal update/upgrades haven't tried the SSD boot which I know evolve change something in the firmware
  • STUKguy

Also noticed this last night my PI hangs like this

I have to physically unplug it and then plug it back in
  • STUKguy

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, so how does this sound

Freash install of Raspbian os once set up then set a static IP inside Raspbian and also onmy router, instead of installing OMV via SSH i will connect up the PI to a monitor and keyoboard…
  • STUKguy

Posted the thread OMV 5.x resolved OMV installation error.
    Thread
    Hi,

So i have tried building OMV5 on raspberry PI 4 2GB twice now, once using a Tech Dad install video and then using a DB tech video both instances it will reach the DHCP reset line and just hang for ages (i waited about 30 mintues) but no message of…
  • STUKguy

Replied to the thread resolved OMV 0.5 Nextcloud - External storage mount issue.

Ah OK that makes sense now, just out of curiosity not sure why but recently my OMV has been plagued with quota errors while either mounting, unmounting, formating drives even though I never turned on quotas and even if I turn them off…
  • STUKguy

The PGID and PUID is for the PI user, I'm trying to upload files from my phone (Android OS
  • STUKguy

When I was doing the docker compose I was logged into ssh using PI and used the PI's PUID/PGID. How would I check which user is running the container?
  • STUKguy

Oh sorry yes from linuxserver
  • STUKguy

My next version is Nextcloud 19.0.3, also while checking this It came up with this

Shiuld I be worried?
  • STUKguy

Perfect Thank you I have the folder now mounted in Next cloud.

It won't let me upload any files to it though. Is permission level 750 the correct one?
  • STUKguy

Like this?
  • STUKguy

Ah sorry didnt read his post properly
  • STUKguy

Posted the thread resolved OMV 0.5 Nextcloud - External storage mount issue.
    Thread
    Hi, So after far to long i have manged to get Nextcloud installed on docker (OMV5/Raspbeery PI) and i think its working here is a screen grab of the WebGUI (just incase im wrong)

i have noticed the circule at the top keeps spining but nothing happens,…
  • STUKguy

Replied to the thread resolved OMV 0.5 Nextcloud - Letsencrypt issue.

Thank you for your help i have got it up and running now (i think) i need to create a new post as a new issue has come up with external storage. there has to be an easier alternative to nextcloud. All i want a is to be able to securely…
  • STUKguy

So i made a back up of the ncloud78.duckdns.org and modded a few lines removed the "#" and added in the DNS but now im getting this error

but line 15 doesnt not have trusted_proxies

Should i add it and how? or just restore the back up?
  • STUKguy

# make sure that your dns has a cname set for nextcloud
    # assuming this container is called "swag", edit your nextcloud container's config
    # located at /config/www/nextcloud/config/config.php and add the following lines before the ");":
    #…