calderon86 Beginner

• Member since Aug 28th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • calderon86

Replied to the thread Windows Cannot access \\OMV-name.
    Hi, Sorry for the delay on my response as I had little to no time to play around with the PI and follow the link that Macom posted.

I followed one after the other of the steps on the PDF except the last few ones (page 8 to 12 onwards ) because I am afraid…
  • calderon86

Thanks for that link, didnt see it. I just got yesterday a new pi and got to start all afresh , I checked and same issue happens, will give a go to that how-to and let you know how it goes.

Thanks once again,
    Regards,
  • calderon86

My os is Windows 10 ,

Yes, the Pi was browsable and enabled on Samba and I want to try to access as an Admin but I cannot even log it when accessing.

Being said that, last night there was a power outage in my area and this morning when I went to…
  • calderon86

Hi SinE,
    Thanks for your response, yes, so the folders are only guests public on the SMB/CIFS on OMV. I have no problem accessing the Pi from my laptop and my gf's laptop but from my desktop I cannot access. Basically, when I go to my…
  • calderon86

Thread
    Hi

I recently installed OMV on a Pi3+ and set up following the PDF outlined here, I have also followed from Techno dad life through youtube to set up Transmission.
    There are 3 folders in the server ( one for the downloads, other for myself and another…
  • calderon86

Replied to the thread 502 bad gateway.
    I saw the following post and tried the following as it is the same issue I was having but does not seem to work.

"502 Bad Gateway - nginx" on raspberry pi 4 | php7.3-fpm.service not running

I did sudo mkdi /var/run/php but got that this file was already…
  • calderon86

Posted the thread 502 bad gateway.
    Thread
    Hi,

I have tried multiple times installing OMV following the file provided in the website and get the above error when accessing into the GUI.

Hardware:

Pi 3 b+
    32 Gib SD card
    ethernet connection

Process:

-downloaded raspbian lite.
    -did checks on the sd and on…