cwyatt01 Beginner

• Member since Sep 1st 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • cwyatt01

Wrote a comment on Morlan’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    thank you for the link I used the updated stacks method of install see the link below
    I think everything is running and was installed ok. I see in the version he used port 444 to 443 and port 81 im using port 82 and 443 I don't know how to go into the…
  • cwyatt01

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved NextCloud Stuck at Welcome to our server page.
    I am having the same issues as you are but i'm a beginner OMV5 and not sure how to add a port for NextCloud 444:443 in Portainer. if you could add the steps you took to do this I will be one step closer to getting it up and running. Words will not be…
  • cwyatt01

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x RAID on raspberry pi with quad sata.
    I'm also a noob trying to get this Quad SATA HAT working. I have ran all the updates and fixes and finally able to see all 4 drives. I can go into omg dashboard and select file system then create and see my 4 drives but that is the only place…
  • cwyatt01

Wrote a comment on cabi’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hi there, I am having the same issues you had with install omg on a raspberry pi I'm only seeing two drives and the fix is
    Code

Code

(Code, 2 lines)

My issues is when I try to edit the file below I get permission denied not sure what im doing wrong here.…
  • cwyatt01

Wrote a comment on 2froggy’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hi there, I am having the same issues you had with install omg on a raspberry pi I'm only seeing two drives and the fix is
    Code

(Code, 3 lines)

My issues is when I try to edit the file below I get permission denied not sure what im doing wrong here. Any…