Drawan Beginner

• Member since Sep 18th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Drawan

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied.

meanwhile I had some time and set up a new system. Because in the end this took less time, even with reinstalling docker and Nextcloud, than to tinker the old system without guidance.

So to conclude this topic for visitors with the same…
  • Drawan

meanwhile I had some time to collect more information. I found two files that use the error log stated in my last post. The files are located in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled und /sites-availability. So i presume that one of this files can’t be…
  • Drawan

I have some more information found in openmediavault-webgui_error.log:

Looking at the permissions for the openmediavault config it says -rw-rw----, for php7.2-fpm.sock srw-rw----
  • Drawan

Tried it, the file phpfpm doesn’t exist in /OpenMediaVault/mkconf, however there is a php-fpm. So I added the dash and the commands worked, but no change in the result.
  • Drawan

Thank you for answering so quickly and for your note.

Hopefully it wasn’t a hint to face the inevitable, too. :/

I removed the engined.sock following your steps but it didn’t work, same error message.
    Further information: Engined.sock was recreated by the…
  • Drawan

I‘d like to resume this topic because I have a similar error message as stated at the beginning of this topic:

Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: Permission denied in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140